University of Delhi (DU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Professor through recruitment notification – University of Delhi (DU) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT.NO.JDM-01/TEACHING/2015. Candidates who have completed Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from University of Delhi (DU).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Assistant Professor Job on or before 13/7/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : University of Delhi (DU)
Vacancy Name : Assistant Professor
Educational Qualification : M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No of Vacancy : 54 Post
Salary : Rs.15,600-39,100/- p.m
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date to Apply for this job : 13/7/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : University of Delhi (DU) , New Delhi
Detail of University of Delhi (DU) Assistant Professor Recruitment:
Applications are invited on the prescribed application form for appointment to the post of Assistant Professor in the Pay BandIII of Rs. 15600-39100 plus Academic Grade Pay Rs. 6000 in various Departments of the College as per details given below:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
Selection Procedure for University of Delhi (DU) – Assistant Professor Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 13/7/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Assistant Professor Vacancy in University of Delhi (DU) :
- Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria and qualifications as per the University of DelhiUniversity Grants Commission () norms may fill the prescribed Application Form which can be downloaded from the College website www.duac.in The Application Form may also be obtained from the College Office on all working days between 10:00 a.. and 01:00 p.m
- Candidates should strictly follow the prescribed format for filling up the Application Form. If the application is not as per the prescribed format, it will summarily be rejected.
- Application fee is Rs.300- for UROBC category candidates and Rs. 150/- for SCSTcategory candidates payable with the application in the form of a Demand Draft drawn in favour of the Principal, Janki Devi Memorial College, payable at Delhi. Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Candidates applying for more than one postdepartment must apply separately and pay fees separately, .
- The numbercategory of posts advertised may vary, and the College reserves the right not to fill up some or all the posts advertised, if the circumstances so warrant.
- Merely fulfilling the minimum eligibility conditions does not entitle the applicant to be called for the interview.
- The applications received shall be screened in accordance with the guidelines laid down by the University.
- The last date for submitting duly filled in application form is within 21 days from the date of publication of this advertisement.
- Any addendumcorrigendum shall be posted on the College website only. Further details are available on the college website www.duac.in
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 13/7/2015
University of Delhi (DU) Recruitment 2014 – ADVT.NO.JDM-01/TEACHING/2015.
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
|Company Name||Number of
|Life Insurance Corporation of India||5,586|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar||4,391|
|Union Public Service Commission||1,241|
|South Eastern Railway||663|
|West Bengal Public Service Commission||592|
|Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank||589|
|SBI Life Insurance||380|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank||359|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant||353|
|Food Corporation of India||349|
|South Eastern Coalfields Limited||345|
|Mazagon Dock Limited||336|
|Airports Authority of India||322|
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission||305|
|Odisha Public Service Commission||298|
23-01-2017 , 24-01-2017