University of Delhi has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Fellow, Research Associate through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc, M.Phil can apply for the new recruitment notification from University of Delhi.
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Project Fellow, Research Associate Job on or before 25/5/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : University of Delhi
Vacancy Name : Project Fellow, Research Associate
Educational Qualification : M.Sc, M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.14,000-18,000/- p.m
Job Location : Delhi
Last Date to Apply for this job : 25/5/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Dr Sunita Bhagat , Principal Investigator, DST(SERB) Project Department of Chemistry, A.R.S.D College, University of Delhi, Dhaula kuan , New Delhi-110021
Detail of University of Delhi Project Fellow, Research Associate Recruitment:
Applications are invited for one post of the Project Fellow/Research Associate under DST (SERB) funded research project entitled “Design and Strategic Synthesis of some Novel Marine Natural Products of Biological Importance“.
- PROJECT FELLOW
- Qualification : Master’s degree in organic chemistry / pharmaceutical chemistry with 55% marks from a recognized university or M.Phil in the subject concerned or a related subject.
- Fellowship i) NET/GATE qualified-Rs. 16,000/- p.m.+ HRA@ 30% for initial 2 years and Rs. 18,000/- p.m.+ HRA @30% for the third year. ii) Non-GATE/Non-NET- Rs. 14,000/- p.m +HRA@ 30% for initial 2 years and Rs. 16,000/- p.m. + HRA@30% for the third year.
- RESEARCH ASSOCIATE (RA)
- Qualification : Ph.D. degree in the Organic Chemistry / Pharmaceutical Chemistry from a recognized university
- Fellowship Rs.36.000/-p.m+HRA@ 30%
Selection Procedure for University of Delhi – Project Fellow, Research Associate Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 25/5/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Project Fellow, Research Associate Vacancy in University of Delhi :
Candidates may apply on a plain paper giving complete bio-data and contact details along with copies of testimonials /certificates to Dr Sunita Bhagat , Principal Investigator, DST(SERB) Project Department of Chemistry, A.R.S.D College, University of Delhi, Dhaula kuan , New Delhi-110021 within ten days from this notification date. They can also apply through email at email@example.com and bring in their testimonials and certificates at the time of interview. The appointment is co-terminus with the project
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 25/5/2015