University of Delhi has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Assistant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed 12TH/ GRADUATE can apply for the new recruitment notification from University of Delhi.
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Junior Assistant. Walk in Interview will be held on 04/04/2015 from 01.00 P.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||University of Delhi|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Assistant|
|Educational Qualification||12TH/ Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||02|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||04/04/2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||Aryabhatta College, Delhi|
Detail of University of Delhi Junior Assistant Recruitment:
The College will conduct Walk-in-Selection Process (Written Test; Skill(Typing) Test; and Interview) for two posts of Junior Assistant on contract basis on Saturday the 4th April, 2015 from 1.00 p.m. in the College office. Interested and eligible candidates can appear for the same along with their updated C.V., one passport size photograph and self-attested certificates/testimonials. Detail of the posts is given below:-
- No of post : 02
- Essential Qualifications : 1. A Senior Secondary School Certificate (+2) or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/ University/Institution with at least 50% marks or a Graduate from a recognized University, and Diploma/Certificate of minimum 6 months duration in Computer Application / Office Management /Secretarial Practice/ Financial Management/Accounts or equivalent discipline. OR Graduate Degree in Computer Application/Office Management/ Secretarial Practice / Financial Management/Accounts or equivalent discipline from a recognized University. 2. Having a typing speed of 40 w.p.m. in English through computers.
- Consolidated : Rs. 15,800/- per month
- Age Limit: 27 years
Selection Procedure for University of Delhi – Junior Assistant Post:
- Written Test on 04/04/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Junior Assistant vacancy in University of Delhi:
Appointment to the above posts will be purely on contract basis for a period of six months, renewable only on satisfactory performance as per the University rules. The College reserves the right not to fill up the post/s advertised or change the number of posts without assigning any reason. Candidates must register between 1.00 p.m. and 1.30 p.m. on 4.4.2015 for the test. For one post, candidates with commerce/ accounts background will be preferred. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the Tests/Interview.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 04/04/2015
VENUE : Aryabhatta College, Delhi
27-10-2016 , 28-10-2016