University of Delhi has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Professors through recruitment notification – University of Delhi Recruitment 2015 – DRC/TEACHING ADVT./15. Candidates who have completed Master Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from University of Delhi
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Assistant Professors on or before 22/04/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||University of Delhi|
|Vacancy Name||Assistant Professors|
|Educational Qualification||Any Masters Degree|
|Total No of Vacancy||121 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||22/04/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Principal, Daulat Ram College, 4, Patel Marg, Delhi 110007|
Detail of University of Delhi Assistant Professors Recruitment:
Applications are invited from the women candidates on the prescribed application forms for the posts of Assistant Professors in the following subjects in the Pay Band III of Rs.15600-39100 with Academic Grade Pay Rs.6000/- plus usual allowances as admissible under the rules of University of Delhi from time to time.
- Total No of post : 121 Posts
- Pay Band III of Rs.15600-39100 with Academic Grade Pay Rs.6000/- plus usual allowances
- Educational qualifications for the post of Assistant Professor (Except Music):
- ASSISTANT PROFESSOR: 1. Good academic record as defined by the concerned university with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master’s Degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university. 2. Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or a similar test accredited by the UGC.
- ASSISTANT PROFESSOR (MUSIC) (Vocal (1 post)) & (Sitar (2 posts)) 1) Good academic record with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master’s Degree level, in the relevant subject or an equivalent degree from an Indian/Foreign University. 2) Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, candidates must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR, or similar test accredited by the UGC. OR A traditional and a professional artist with highly commendable professional achievement in the concerned subject, who should have: (a) Studied under noted/reputed traditional masters and has thorough knowledge to explain the subject concerned; (b) A high grade artist of AIR/TV; and (c) Ability to explain the logical reasoning of the subject concerned and adequate knowledge to teach theory with illustrations in that discipline.
Selection Procedure for University of Delhi – Assistant Professors Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 22/04/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Assistant Professors Vacancy in University of Delhi:
Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria may fill the Online Application Form available on the college website www.dr.du.ac.in by clicking the link: Online Application Form for the download of Assistant Professor. Only Visually Handicapped candidates may apply in the prescribed application form which can be downloaded from the college website. College reserves the right to fill or not to fill the above mentioned post(s). The number of posts Unreserved/Reserved in a department may increase or decrease as per DU rules. Last date for filling up online application form is within 21 days from the date of publication of this advertisement i.e. 22nd April 2015. The hard copy of the application, complete in all respects must reach Daulat Ram College office by Thursday, 30th April 2015. The college will not be responsible for postal delay. Merely fulfilling the minimum eligibility conditions does not entitle the candidates to be called for interview. The applications received shall be screened in accordance with the guidelines laid down by the University in this regard, to restrict the no. of candidates. After applying online, a hard copy of the same must reach the Principal, Daulat Ram College, 4, Patel Marg, Delhi 110007 within 21 days from the date of publication of this advertisement, complete in all respect with self attested copies of certificates, mark sheets, testimonial etc. Application fee is Rs.600/- (for General/OBC) and Rs.300 (for SC/ST/PwD) candidates payable on line while filling and submitting the application. The fee is non refundable.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 22/04/2015
Reference: University of Delhi Recruitment 2015 – DRC/TEACHING ADVT./15