University of Delhi Satyawati College has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Water Woman through recruitment notification – University of Delhi Satyawati College Recruitment 2015 – NO. ASACS/NACP-IV/ESTT/2013/405/80. Candidates who have completed 10th can apply for the new recruitment notification from University of Delhi Satyawati College.
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Water Woman. Walk in Interview will be held on 30/09/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : University of Delhi Satyawati College
Vacancy Name : Water Woman
Educational Qualification : 10TH
Total No Of Vacancy : 01
Salary : Rs – 11,000/- Pm
Job Location : Delhi
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 30/09/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : University of Delhi Satyawati College , Delhi .
Detail Of University of Delhi Satyawati College Water Woman Recruitment:
The interview for the recruitment of following Non-teaching posts on contractual basis will be held as per the scheduled dates in the Principal’s Committee Room. The interested candidates are requested to appear before the Selection Committee as per the scheduled dates.
The appointments will be purely on contractual/temporary basis and the incumbent shall have no claim for regularization.
- Name of the Post No. of Posts Date of Interview Reporting Timing
- Water Woman (MTS) 01 30.09.2015 11.15 a.m.
- Water Woman (MTS)
- Essential Qualification:10th class passed or its equivalent examination from a recognized school or institution.
- Age Limit: 27 Years
- Consolidated Salary: 11,000/- (As per rules of the University)
Selection Procedure For University of Delhi Satyawati College – Water Woman Post:
- Written Test on 30/09/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walk in Procedure For Water Woman vacancy in University of Delhi Satyawati College:
- The candidates are strictly required to bring with them filled in application form which can be downloaded from the website.
- No candidates will be entertained after the reporting time. They are strictly required to report as per scheduled timing.
- The appointment will be made initially for a period of six months which may be renewed for a further period of six months after giving usual break of a working day.
- No TA/DA will be paid for the interview.
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 30/09/2015
Reference: University of Delhi Satyawati College Recruitment 2015 – NO. ASACS/NACP-IV/ESTT/2013/405/80