University of Delhi Satyawati College has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Professors through recruitment notification – University of Delhi Satyawati College Recruitment 2015 – NOTIFICATION NOAdvt./Teaching/SC/2015/01. Candidates who have completed Any Masters Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from University of Delhi Satyawati College.
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Assistant Professors on or before 05/06/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : University of Delhi Satyawati College
Vacancy Name : Assistant Professors
Educational Qualification :Any Masters Degree
Total No Of Vacancy : 34 Posts
Salary : RS-15,600-39,100/-pm
Job Location : Delhi
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 05/06/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : University of Delhi Satyawati College,Ashok Vihar, Phase-III, Delhi-110052
Detail Of University of Delhi Satyawati College Assistant Professors Recruitment:
- Online applications are invited for the posts of Assistant Professors in the following Departments in the Pay Band-III of Rs. 15,600-39,100 with Academic Grade Pay of Rs. 6000/- plus usual allowances as admissible under the rules of University of Delhi from time to time:
- Company Name : University of Delhi Satyawati College
- Vacancy Name : Assistant Professors
- Educational Qualification : Any Masters Degree
- Total No Of Vacancy : 34 Posts
- Salary : RS-15,600-39,100/-pm
- Job Location : Delhi
- Last Date To Apply For This Job : 05/06/2015
Selection Procedure For University of Delhi Satyawati College – Assistant Professors Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 05/06/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Assistant Professors Vacancy in University of Delhi Satyawati College:
- Candidate fulfilling the eligibility criteria as per Delhi University/UGC norms may fill the Online Application Form available on the college website www.satyawati.du.ac.in by clicking the link: Online Application Form for the post of Assistant Professor.
- Only Visually Handicapped candidate may apply in the prescribed application form which can be downloaded from the college website.
- College reserves the right to fill or not to fill the above mentioned post(s). The number of p osts Unreserved/ Reserved in Department may be increased or decreased as per University of Delhi rules.
- After applying online, a hard copy of the same must be submitted to the Principal, Satyawati College, Ashok Vihar, Phase-III, Delhi-110052 within 21 days from the date of publication of this advertisement, complete in all respect with self attested copies of certificates, mark sheets, testimonials etc along with requisite fees.
- The Application fee is Rs.500/- for Unreserved/OBC candidates and Rs.250/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates payable in the form of a Demand Draft, drawn in favour of the Principal, Satyawati College, payable at Delhi. The fee is non -refundable.
- For details please see the college website www.satyawati.du.ac.in Any addendum/corrigendum shall be posted on the College website only .The Last date for receipt of Applications is 5th June, 2015.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 05/06/2015
Reference: University of Delhi Satyawati College Recruitment 2015 – NOTIFICATION NO. Advt./Teaching/SC/2015/01
Top Company Openings:
|Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar|
|Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Odisha Public Service Commission|
|South Eastern Railway|
|Ministry of Home Affairs|
|Industrial Development Bank of India Bank Limited|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant|
|SBI Life Insurance|
|Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank|
26-01-2017 , 27-01-2017