University of Delhi Sri Aurobindo College (UDSAC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Professors through recruitment notification – University of Delhi Sri Aurobindo College (UDSAC) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT./TEACHING/ SAC/2015/01. Candidates who have completed Post Graduate, Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from University of Delhi Sri Aurobindo College (UDSAC)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Assistant Professors Job on or before 30/3/2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||University of Delhi Sri Aurobindo College (UDSAC)|
|Vacancy Name||Assistant Professors|
|Educational Qualification||Any Post Graduate, M.Phil/Ph.d|
|Total No of Vacancy||61 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 15,600-39,100/- p.m|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||30/3/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Sri Aurobindo College (Morning) (University of Delhi) Malviya Nagar, New Delhi-110017|
Detail of University of Delhi Sri Aurobindo College (UDSAC) Assistant Professors Recruitment:
Applications are invited online for the post of Assistant Professors in the following Departments in the Pay Band-III of Rs. 15,600-39,100 with Academic Grade Pay of Rs. 6000/- plus usual allowances as admissible under the rules of University of Delhi fromtime to time:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary|
|Assistant Professors||61||Post Graduate, Ph.D||Rs. 15,600-39,100 with Academic Grade Pay of Rs. 6000/-|
- Candidate fulfilling the eligibility criteria may fill the Online Application Form available on the college website www.aurobindocollege.in by clicking the link: Online Application Form for the post of Assistant Professor.
- Only Visually Handicapped candidate may apply in the prescribed application form which can be downloaded from the college website.
- College reserves the right to fill or not to fill the above mentioned post(s). The number of posts Unreserved/ Reserved in a department may increase or decrease as per DU rules.
- Last date to apply with requisite fee is 21 days from the publication of this advertisement.
- The Application fee is Rs.250/- for Unreserved/OBC candidates and Rs.100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates payable in the form of a Demand Draft drawn in favour of the Principal, Sri Aurobindo College, payable at New Delhi. The fee is non-refundable.
- For details please see the college website www.aurobindocollege.in.
- Any addendum/corrigendum shall be posted on the College/ DU website only
Selection Procedure for University of Delhi Sri Aurobindo College (UDSAC)- Assistant Professors Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30/3/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Assistant Professors Vacancy in University of Delhi Sri Aurobindo College (UDSAC):
- Candidates are required to fill the Online Application Form available on the college website www.aurobindocollege.in.
- Each applicant filling the Online Application Form will have to register first himself /herself both email-id and password.
- The Online Application Form has mandatory fields for details of Application Fee (Rs. 250 for General/ OBC applicants and Rs. 100 for SC/ST/PwD applicants). This is payable in form of a Demand Draft drawn in favor of Principal, Sri Aurobindo College. Applicants are advised to have the DD ready before attempting to fill the Online Application Form.
- After filling the Online Application Form, applicants are required to print the Application Form, affix a passport size photograph, signing across it; attach selfattested copies of degrees, mark-sheets, research and teaching experience certificates, NET qualification certificate, testimonials, etc; caste-certificate (where applicable); disability certificate (where applicable); and the Demand Draft. Those in service are required to submit the application through proper channel attaching a No Objection Certificate.
- The duly signed Application Form with all required attachments can be submitted to the college office on any working day (Monday to Friday) between 9.00 a.m. to 04.00 p.m. Alternatively, it can be mailed to the college address: The Principal, Sri Aurobindo College (Morning), University of Delhi, Delhi 110 017.
- No application shall be entertained through Email/Fax.
- The hard copy of the application, complete in all respects, must reach Sri Aurobindo College Office by Monday, 30 March 2015.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 30/3/2015
University of Delhi Sri Aurobindo College (UDSAC) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT./TEACHING/ SAC/2015/01.