University of Delhi(DU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Professor through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed Master Degree,Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from University of Delhi(DU) .
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Assistant Professor Job on or before10/9/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : University of Delhi(DU)
Vacancy Name : Assistant Professor
Educational Qualification : Any Masters Degree,M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No of Vacancy : 01 post
Salary : Na
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date to Apply for this job :10/9/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy :Department of Music, University of Delhi, Delhi.
Detail of University of Delhi(DU) Assistant Professor Recruitment:
- Assistant Professor : Hindustani Music in Harmonium – One – UR
- Essential Qualification:Good academic record with at least 55% marks or equivalent grade at Master’s Degree level in the relevant subject from an Indian University or an equivalent degree from a foreign University.
- Candidates besides fulfilling the above qualifications should have cleared the eligibility test for lectures conducted by UGC. Proficiency in art of Harmonium playing and approved artist from AIR/Doordarshan OR Ph.D.pursuing Candidates required No Objection Certificate.
Selection Procedure for University of Delhi(DU) – Assistant Professor Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 10/9/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Assistant Professor Vacancy in University of Delhi(DU) :
- Applications on plain paper accompanied by attested copies of the degree/certificates, diploma /marks sheet and published research work/articles etc. should, reach the undersigned on or before 10.09.2015 at 1.00 p.m.
- The interview will be held on 18.09.2015 at 2:00p.m. in the room of the Head of the Department of Music.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job10/9/2015
24-01-2017 , 25-01-2017