University of Delhi(DU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment ofAssistant Professor through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from University of Delhi(DU) i.
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Assistant Professor Job on or before21/9/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : University of Delhi(DU)
Vacancy Name :Assistant Professor
Educational Qualification : M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No of Vacancy : 01 post
Salary : NA
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date to Apply for this job :21/9/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy :University of Delhi,New Delhi
Detail of University of Delhi(DU) Assistant Professor Recruitment:
- Essential Qualifications for the post of Assistant Professor
Good academic record with at least 55% marks (50% for candidates belonging to SC/ST/Persons with Disability viz. physically / visually disabled or those who passed their Master’s Degree prior to 19.09.1991 and hold a Ph.D. Degree) or an equivalent grade of B in the 7 point scale with letter grades O, A, B, C, D, E and F at the Master’s Degree level in the relevant subject from an Indian university or an equivalent degree from a foreign university.
Candidates must have qualified the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC/CSIR or a similar test accredited by the UGC (State level eligibility test SLET/S ET).
Selection Procedure for University of Delhi(DU) -Assistant Professor Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 21/9/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply forAssistant Professor Vacancy in University of Delhi(DU) :
- Candidates who are or have been awarded Ph.D. Degree in compliance of the University Grants Commission (minimum standards and procedure for awards of M.Phil/Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009 shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET. NET/SLET/SET shall not be required for such Masters Degree Programmes in disciplines for which NET/SLET/SET accredited test is not conducted.
- The candidates applying from PwD (ST) category are require d to submit the Disability Certificate in the format prescribed by Government of India, Department of Personnel and Training vide OM No. 36035/3/2004-Estt(Res) dated 29.12.2005.
- Candidates already in service are required to obtain “ No Objection Certificate ” from their current employer. No Objection Certificate should be submitted at the time of interview , if not submitted at the time of application. The College reserves the right not to fill the post. The reservation for ST will be applicable as er the Central Govt. norms. Candidates seeking reservation benefits available to ST must ensure that they are entitled to such reservation as per Government of India lists/rules/norms. They should also be in possession of the certificate in the format pr escribed by the Government of India. . Consequent upon adoption of self -certification provisions as required by the Govt. of India, the College shall process the applications entirely on the basis of information/documents submitted by the candidates. I n case the information/documents are found to be false/incorrect by way of omission or commission, the responsibility and liability shall lie solely with the candidate. Merely fulfilling the minimum eligibility criteria does not entitle the candidates to be called for interview. The applications received shall be screened in accordance with the guidelines laid down by the University in this regard to restrict the number of candidates.
. List of candidates shortlisted for interview will be displayed on the college website after screening, applicants are advised to visit the College website periodically to keep track/update.The date and time of interview when fixed will be displayed on the College website. Candidates are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess at least the minimum essential qualification laid down in the advertisement.The College shall verify the antecedents or documents and Category certificate submitted by the candidate at the time of appointment or during the tenure of service at the college. In case, it is detected that the documents submitted by the candidateare false or the candidate has suppressed relevant information, his/her services shall be terminated without prejudice to any other action initiated by the College.In case of any inadvertent mistake in the process of selection, which may be detected at any stage even after the issue of appointment letter, the College reserves the right to modify/withdraw/cancel any communication made to the candidates.In case of any dispute/ambiguity that may occur in the process of selection, the decision of the College shall be final. . Candidates called for interview shall do so at their own expenses. No TA/DA shall be paid.The application should be accompanied by fee of Rs. 300/ -.The payment of fee can be made through demand draft in favour of Principal, Aryabhatta College , payable at New Delhi. Candidate should write his/her name, post applied for, category and mobile no. on the back side of demand draft. The fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job21/9/2015
22-01-2017 , 23-01-2017