University of Delhi(DU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment ofJunior Research Fellow through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from University of Delhi(DU).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for theJunior Research Fellow Job on or before 17/9/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : University of Delhi(DU)
Vacancy Name :Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification :M.Sc
Total No of Vacancy : 01 post
Salary : Rs.25,000/p.m
Job Location : Delhi
Last Date to Apply for this job : 17/9/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy :University of Delhi, Delhi
Detail of University of Delhi(DU)Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
- Junior Research Fellow Job position in University of Delhi (Department of Genetics) on temporary basis
- No. of Post : 1
- Department : Genetics
- Qualification : MSc in Life sciences/ Biotechnology/ Agricultural sciences with 1st div or 60% marks or equivalent overall grade point average
- Desirable : Experience in basic molecular biology techniques and plant pathology
- Emoluments : Rs. 25,000/- + 30% HRA (for NET Qualified candidates) OR Rs. 16,000/- + 30% HRA (for non-NET qualified candidates)
Selection Procedure for University of Delhi(DU) -Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 17/9/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply forJunior Research Fellow Vacancy in University of Delhi(DU) :
Complete applications on plain paper along with CV and attested copies of the certificates should reach the Jagreet Kaur, Assistant Prof. within two weeks on the advertisement. Eligible candidates will be intimated for interview by mail/email.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 17/9/2015
21-01-2017 , 22-01-2017