University of Delhi(DU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment ofJunior Research Fellow through recruitment notification – University of Delhi(DU) Recruitment 2015 – No.84/DM/HC/VIII/RSK/2015/001 . Candidates who have completed M.sc/Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from University of Delhi(DU) .
Eligible candidates can apply online for theJunior Research Fellow Job on or before15/9/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : University of Delhi(DU)
Vacancy Name :Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification :M.Sc/M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No of Vacancy : 01 post
Salary : Rs.36,000/p.m
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date to Apply for this job :15/9/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy :University of Delhi, Delhi-110007
Detail of University of Delhi(DU) Assistant System Officer Recruitment:
- Eligibility:-Junior Research Fellow M.Sc. in Physics with 60% and above with CSIR-UGC JRF/ NET/ GATE can apply. Experience in Quantum Field Theory/ Particle Physics / High Energy Physics will be preferable. Programming skill in C++/ Python will be an added advantage. Candidates who have appeared for M.Sc. Final and are expecting their results before September 2015 can also apply. RA Ph.D. in High Energy Particle Physics or Cosmology and should have experience inphenomenological research of direct relevance to the experiment .
- Fellowship : – JRF : Rs. 25,000/- per month + H.R.A and
- RA : Rs. 36,000/- per month (fixed)
Selection Procedure for University of Delhi(DU) -Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15/9/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply forJunior Research Fellow Vacancy in University of Delhi(DU) :
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job15/9/2015
25-10-2016 , 26-10-2016