University of Delhi(DU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment ofSenior Research Fellow through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed Masters’ degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from University of Delhi(DU) .
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Senior Research Fellow . Walk in Interview will be held on 31/8/2015 at 2.00 P.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : University of Delhi(DU)
Vacancy Name :Senior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : Any Masters Degree
Total No of Vacancy : 01 post
Salary : 18,000/p.m
Job Location : New Delhi
Walk in date to Apply for this job:31/8/2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy:University of Delhi(DU) ,New Delhi
Detail of University of Delhi(DU) Senior Research Fellow Recruitment:
- Essential qualification: Masters’ degree or equivalent in Life Sciences from any recognized University from India or abroad. Minimum two years research experience in Genetics and Molecular Biology after M.Sc. degree.
- Desirable: Experience in Insect genomics and molecular analysis and genome analysis.
- The CSIR Network project “Epigenetics in Health and Disease (EpiHed)” with a consolidated salary of Rs.18,000 + HRA
Selection Procedure for University of Delhi(DU) -Senior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on31/8/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure forSenior Research Fellow vacancy in University of Delhi(DU) :
- A Walk-in interview for a SRF position under the CSIR Network project “Epigenetics in Health and Disease (EpiHed)” with a consolidated salary of Rs.18,000 + HRAwill be held on 31st August 2015 between 2.30 and 4.30 pm at Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Centre for Biomedical Research, University of Delhi. The initial appointment is for One year, likely to be extended subject to availability of funds and performance of the candidate.
- Candidates should bring a copy of the curriculum vitae with them along with a cover letter expressing interest in the project position.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job :31/8/2015
Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Centre for Biomedical Research, University of Delhi
25-10-2016 , 26-10-2016