University of Hyderabad has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Lab Attendant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed 10th, +2 Class can apply for the new recruitment notification from University of Hyderabad.
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Lab Attendant. Walk in Interview will be held on 24-26/3/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||University of Hyderabad|
|Vacancy Name||Lab Attendant|
|Educational Qualification||10TH, 12TH|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||24-26/3/2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||Dean, School of Life Sciences, University of Hyderabad, Hyderabad 500 046.|
Detail of University of Hyderabad Lab Attendant Recruitment:
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates (Indian nationals only) for the temporary position in the research project entitled “Role of integrated stress response (ISR) pathway in the regulation of immune responses during Dengue virus infection” Sponsored by Department of Science and Technology (DST), New Delhi.
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Duration|
|Lab Attendant||1||a) Secondary school certificate passed b) Experience of biological laboratory and providing support services c) Experience of laboratory waste disposal at BSL2 level d) Experience of handling the fund based accounting system for laboratory procurement (SFACTS)||Rs 8000 per month (fixed)||Initially for one year but will co-terminate with the project|
Selection Procedure for University of Hyderabad – Lab Attendant Post:
- Written Test on 24-26/3/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Lab Attendant vacancy in University of Hyderabad:
- Applicants should note that the appointments to be made are purely temporary and there is no right for claiming for any regular appointment in the University.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview or at the time of joining the post, if selected.
- The Applicants should carry all the original certificates of the qualifying exam at the time of attending the interviews. Attested photocopies of certificates/mark sheets and other testimonials will be collected at the time of interview.
- Interested candidates are requested to send their applications to [email protected] on or before 24.03.2015 and attend an interview before the selection committee on 26-03-2015 (Thursday), at 3 PM in the office of the Dean, School of Life Sciences, University of Hyderabad, Hyderabad 500 046.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 24-26/3/2015
Dean, School of Life Sciences, University of Hyderabad, Hyderabad 500 046.
11-12-2016 , 12-12-2016