University of Hyderabad (UoH) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Guest Faculty through recruitment notification – University of Hyderabad (UoH) Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed Ph.d can apply for the new recruitment notification from University of Hyderabad (UoH).
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Guest Faculty on or before 22/06/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : University of Hyderabad (UoH)
Vacancy Name : Guest Faculty
Educational Qualification : M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs-20,000/-pm
Job Location : Hyderabad
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 22/06/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : University of Hyderabad (UoH), Hyderabad-500046
Detail Of University of Hyderabad (UoH) Guest Faculty Recruitment:
- Applications are invited from eligible candidates with the following qualifications for appointment of Guest Faculty in the School of Physics to teach the course mentioned below for the July-November 2015 Semester
- Vacancies : One only (SC)
- Course to be taught : Advanced Statistical Mechanics to the Ph.D. students
- Essential Qualifications : Good academic record with a Ph.D. (Physics), extensive teaching experience at post-graduate level. Retired faculty can also apply.
- Emoluments : Rs.20,000/- per month
Selection Procedure For University of Hyderabad (UoH) – Guest Faculty Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 22/06/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Guest Faculty Vacancy in University of Hyderabad (UoH):
Interested candidates may send their application with their C. V. to the Dean,School of Physics, University of Hyderabad through email: deanspaluohyd.ernet.in within ten days, ie. on or before 22 June 2015.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 22/06/2015
Top Company Openings:
05-12-2016 , 06-12-2016