University of Hyderabad (UoH) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Guest Faculty through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from University of Hyderabad (UoH)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Guest Faculty on or before 15/07/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : University of Hyderabad (UoH)
Vacancy Name :Guest Faculty
Educational Qualification : M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.20,000/-pm
Job Location : Hyderabad
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 15/07/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : University of Hyderabad (UoH), Hyderabad
Detail Of University of Hyderabad (UoH) Guest Faculty Recruitment:
Applications are invited from eligible candidates with the following qualifications for appointment of Guest Faculty in the Centre for Health Psychology to teach the course mentioned below for the July-November 2015 Semester.
- Vacancies One only (Unreserved) Course to be taught Interventions to Chronic Illnesses
- Essential Qualifications Good academic record with Ph.D. (Psychology) with specialization in Health Psychology from a recognized University, and experience in teaching at post graduate level.
- Emoluments Rs 20,000-permonth (Note: As per F&A rules 10% for PAN cardholders and 20% for Non-PAN card holders will be deducted towards tax)
Selection Procedure For University of Hyderabad (UoH) – Guest Faculty Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15/07/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Guest Faculty Vacancy in University of Hyderabad (UoH):
Interested candidates may send their application with their CV to the Head, Centre for Health Psychology, School of Physics, University of Hyderabad through email: psychologyudhayahoo.co.in onor before 15 July 2015.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 15/07/2015
29-10-2016 , 30-10-2016