University of Hyderabad (UoH) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from University of Hyderabad (UoH)
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Junior Research Fellow on or before 20/03/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||University of Hyderabad (UoH)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||20/03/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||University of Hyderabad (UoH), Hyderabad|
Detail of University of Hyderabad (UoH) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited for one Junior Research Fellow (JRF) position under DST-SERB sponsored project entitled “Elucidation and In Planta analysis of Melon necrotic spot virus-Hyd encoded genes and their role on viral replication” awarded to me. My laboratory has recently developed an infectious icDNA cloning system to the above said virus and developed transient agroinfiltration approach and would like to do functional analysis of the viral genes and their role on viral replication in the whole plant scenario.
- Name and No. of Positions One Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
- Emoluments of the Position 12,000+HRA
- Qualifications Applicants should have an M. Sc degree in Plant Biology/Molecular microbiology/ biotechnology and virology (above 75% or 7.5 CGPA) who have qualified NET for Lectureship are eligible.
- Candidates should have six months to one year hands on experience in molecular biology techniques like gene cloning, bacterial over expressions, agro infiltration techniques, plant virus purification, western blotting, Northern analysis, confocal laser scanning microscopy are preferred.
- Candidates interested in above position should send a one page statement clearly explaining how their skills are relevant to the above said position. The candidates should also enclose detailed CV and the name/email ids of three references.
- Duration Appointments are purely temporary and are made for a period of one year and can be extended until the duration of the project i.e., for a period of 2 ½ years.
Selection Procedure for University of Hyderabad (UoH) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 20/03/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in University of Hyderabad (UoH):
Applications in the form of email soft copies may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com on or before 20th of March, 2015. Short listed candidates who fit into the objectives of the project would be called for a personal interview at School of Life Sciences, University of Hyderabad, Near Gachibowli/Gopanapalle, Hyderabad 500 046. Interview dates will be intimated via e-mail at a later time point. No TA/DA would be paid for attending the interview
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 20/03/2015