University of Hyderabad (UoH) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc/ M.Tech/ B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from University of Hyderabad (UoH)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Junior Research Fellow on or before 30/04/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||University of Hyderabad (UoH)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Educational Qualification||M.Sc/ M.E/M.Tech/ B.E/B.Tech|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||30/04/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||School of Life Sciences, University of Hyderabad, Near Gachibowli, Hyderabad 500 046|
Detail of University of Hyderabad (UoH) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates (Indian nationals only) on a plain paper for One JRF positions in the research project entitled “Nano-bead based approach to identify suitable vaccine candidates for latent Mycobacterium Tuberculosis” Sponsored by Department of Science and Technology (DST), New Delhi.
- Name and No. of the Positions One Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
- Essential Qualifications M. Sc. in Life Sciences/Bioinformatics/ or M. Tech/B.Tech Biotechnology/Bioinformatics or B.Pharm or M.Pharm with a minimum of 60% marks and with CSIR-UGC JRF/NET or valid GATE score are preferred.
- Desirable Candidates should have six months to one year hands on experience in molecular biology techniques like gene cloning, protein expression and purification, hands on various nano-formulations for drug/vaccine delivery, immunological assays including animal handling, immunizations, T cells and B cell assays. Candidates interested in the above position should send a one page statement clearly explaining how their skills are relevant to the above said position. The candidates should also enclose detailed CV and the name/Email IDs of three references.
- Fellowship Rs. 16,000 p.m. + 30% H.R.A. for the first two years (Revised DST fellowship guidelines maybe applicable)
- Duration The appointment will be on temporary basis for a period of one year. Based on performance, the appointment could be extended till the end of project.
Selection Procedure for University of Hyderabad (UoH) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30/04/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in University of Hyderabad (UoH):
Applicants should note that the appointments to be made are purely temporary and there is no right for claiming for any regular appointment in the University. Interested candidates may submit their bio data (including their e-mails and mobile no.) with the attested copies of certificates in support of all information furnished. All credentials will be verified. Short listed candidates who fit into the objectives of the project would be called for a personal interview at School of Life Sciences, University of Hyderabad, Near Gachibowli, Hyderabad 500 046. Interview dates will be intimated via e-mail at a later time point. No TA/DA would be paid for attending the interview or at the time of joining the post. Last date for receipt of applications is on or before 30.04.2015. Submit your application (hardcopy) in a closed envelope to the undersigned at this address: Dr.Nooruddin Khan, Room S-66B,Department of Biotechnology and Bioinfromatics, School of Life Sciences, University of Hyderabad, Gachibowli, Hyderabad 500 046. Phone no# 04023134590; E mail: [email protected]
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 30/04/2015
20-01-2017 , 21-01-2017