University of Hyderabad (UoH) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification – University of Hyderabad (UoH) Recruitment 2015 – Candidates who have completed M.Sc/M.Tech/MCA can apply for the new recruitment notification from University of Hyderabad (UoH)
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Junior Research Fellow on or before 25/09/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : University of Hyderabad (UoH)
Vacancy Name :Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc/M.E/M.Tech/MCA
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs. 15,600-39100/-
Job Location : Hyderabad
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 25/09/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : University of Hyderabad (UoH), Hyderabad
Detail Of University of Hyderabad (UoH) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
- We are interested in appointing a motivated, young, and enthusiastic Junior Research Fellow who should be qualified and trained in the area of genome informatics with the following specifications. The successful candidate will have an opportunity to work in a team of graduate students and post-docs who form a very productive niche in the area of genome informatics in the University of Hyderabad and have routinely published in reputed international journals.
- First class MSc/MTech/IMSc/MCA with major specialization in any of the theses disciplines: Bioinformatics, Computational Biology, Systems Biology, Mathematics and Physics. The candidate should be proficient in JAVA and Pearl/Python skills and should be good at programming languages. The candidates should have sound knowledge of Mathematics and Statistics. All candidates should have NET or GATE
- Those who do not have NET or GATE but have sufficient qualification and experience might be appointed, if successful, on a reduced fellowship.
- At least one year of experience of working in a biosciences research environment and a high proficiency in English language. Good first author publications in the area of specialization or at least a good Master’s thesis/dissertation completed at a reputed institution.
- One year maximum with no extension as the project terminates in about one year.
- Pay and benefits: This is a temporary position in a project funded by the DBT, Govt. of India. The stipend/fellowship shall be in the revised CSIR-JRF scale (INR 25000 plus HRA as admissible). There is no commitment on xtension/regularization.
- Last date for applications: September 25, 2015.
Selection Procedure For University of Hyderabad (UoH) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 25/09/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in University of Hyderabad (UoH):
If you think you are eligible and could make an ideal candidate for the above position, then feel free to email your brief and concise CV, well before the deadline, to us at:[email protected] eligible candidates will hear from us by email at a later date.
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 25/09/2015
11-12-2016 , 12-12-2016