University of Hyderabad (UoH) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from University of Hyderabad (UoH)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Junior Research Fellow on or before 20/08/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : University of Hyderabad (UoH)
Vacancy Name :Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : NA
Job Location : Hyderabad
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 20/08/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : University of Hyderabad (UoH), Hyderabad
Detail Of University of Hyderabad (UoH) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates on a plain paper giving complete bio-data for the following position.
- Position: JRF (one) in DST-sponsored research project “Fluorescence and ultrafast pump-probe studies of interfacial charge transfer dynamics from semiconductor nanocrystals.”
- Qualification: M.Sc (Chemistry) in 1st Division with UGC/CSIR-NET or GATE qualification. Students with interest in Physical Chemistry and knowledge/experience of ultrafast spectroscopy will be given preference over others.
- Monthly fellowship: As per existing rules.
- Tenure: Initially, for a period of one year.
- Address to which the application to be sent: Prof. Anunay Samanta, The Project Investigator School of Chemistry, University of Hyderabad Hyderabad 500 046.
- Last date for receipt of application: August 20, 2015
- Date of interview: August 21, 2015
Selection Procedure For University of Hyderabad (UoH) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 20/08/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in University of Hyderabad (UoH):
The position is purely temporary. (ii) No separate call letter for the interview will be issued. The eligible candidates are required to appear for the interview to be conducted in the School of Chemistry at 11:00 am on August 21, 2015. (iii) No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview or joining the post, if selected.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 20/08/2015
01-03-2017 , 02-03-2017