University of Hyderabad (UoH) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – University of Hyderabad (UoH) Recruitment 2015 – REF: 66/CSIR/CHVR/PL.SC/15. Candidates who have completed M.Sc, Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from University of Hyderabad (UoH).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Junior Research Fellow & More Vacancies Job on or before 20/7/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : University of Hyderabad (UoH)
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellow & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : M.Sc, M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : NA
Job Location : Hyderabad
Last Date to Apply for this job : 20/7/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Professor, Department of Plant Sciences School of Life Sciences University of Hyderabad Hyderabad 500 046
Detail of University of Hyderabad (UoH) Junior Research Fellow & More Vacancies Recruitment:
Applications are invited from qualified candidates (Indian Nationals only) for a JRF/SRF/RA in a project sanctioned by the CSIR, New Delhi entitled “Insights into the hopanogenesis of Rhodomicrobium sp. JA643 and their bioprospecting ” for the period of eight months.
|Post||No of post||Qualification|
JRF – M.Sc. in Plant Sciences/ Microbiology/ Biochemistry/ Biotechnology/ Environmental Sciences/Organic Chemistry with I Division Must have qualified UGC/CSIR NET or GATE SRF – with 2years of research experience as evidenced by published papers in SCI journals RA – Ph.D in Life Sciences /Chemistry with good academic and publication record
Desirable Experience in Microbiology and bio-organic chemistry is preferred.
Hopanoids are a group of natural triterpenoids synthesized by microorganisms and plants, however their role in these systems is not very clear. The present project aims in understanding the diverse hopanoids present in a novel photosynthetic bacterium, Rhodomicrobium sp. JA643 together with hopanoid biogenesis through genome sequencing of this bacterium.
Selection Procedure for University of Hyderabad (UoH) – Junior Research Fellow & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 20/7/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Junior Research Fellow & More Vacancies Vacancy in University of Hyderabad (UoH) :
- Only eligible candidates are requested to apply and appear for the interview.
- Please send your applications filled in the enclosed Proforma on or before 20-7-2015.
- Candidate has to appear before the selection committee on their own.
- You can either post your applications to the address given below or email to [email protected]
- Applicants should note that the appointments to be made in the project are purely temporary and only for a period of eight months or till the completion of the project and there is no right for claiming for any regular appointment in the University.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview or at the time of joining the post, if selected.
- Selection will be made purely as per the CSIR and University guidelines subject to approval by CSIR
- Candidates who wish to leave the project in between have to inform the PI in writing at least 3 months before or till another personnel is employed in the project, whichever is earlier.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 20/7/2015
University of Hyderabad (UoH) Recruitment 2014 – REF: 66/CSIR/CHVR/PL.SC/15.
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
|Company Name||Number of
|Life Insurance Corporation of India||5,586|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar||4,391|
|Union Public Service Commission||1,241|
|South Eastern Railway||663|
|West Bengal Public Service Commission||592|
|Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank||589|
|SBI Life Insurance||380|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank||359|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant||353|
|Food Corporation of India||349|
|South Eastern Coalfields Limited||345|
|Mazagon Dock Limited||336|
|Airports Authority of India||322|
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission||305|
|Odisha Public Service Commission||298|
19-01-2017 , 20-01-2017