University of Hyderabad (UoH) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Assistant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate/ Master Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from University of Hyderabad (UoH)
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Project Assistant on or before 13/04/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||University of Hyderabad (UoH)|
|Vacancy Name||Project Assistant|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate/ Any Masters Degree|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||13/04/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||SAP Coordinator, Department of Sociology, University of Hyderabad, Gachibowli, Hyderabad 500 046|
Detail of University of Hyderabad (UoH) Project Assistant Recruitment:
- Name of the Post: Project Assistant
- Name of the Programme: UGC SAP DSA Phase II, Department of Sociology, UoH
- Job Description: 1. To carry out all the activities defined in each sub-head as per the UGC sanction letter. 2. To adhere to the timelines of the SAP programme. 3. To maintain accounts, raise bills/vouchers on line and obtain no-objection certificate at the end of every year’s programme and prepare an annual academic report. 4. To maintain documents on the seminars/ workshops, visiting fellows, field work etc carried out under SAP. 5. To assist the faculty in carrying out research under SAP programme. 6. To carry out additional work entrusted by the department from time to time.
- Salary: Rs 25,000 per month
- Increment: Possible hike in salary every year.
- Qualification: Any bachelors or masters degree.
- Competencies: proficiency in computers (excel, word etc) , coordination with the administrative and other offices / libraries especially working with the university systems.
- Duration: Initially for a period of two years. Extendable for another two years.
Selection Procedure for University of Hyderabad (UoH) – Project Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 13/04/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Project Assistant Vacancy in University of Hyderabad (UoH):
The application should contain the following: i. A clear statement as to why you are suitable for this post be mentioned on white paper (or a soft copy). ii. Detailed CV. iii. Two names and addresses of referees. The application can be sent by email or post. It should reach firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com by 13th April, 2015 before 5 p.m. Postal address: UGC SAP Coordinator, Department of Sociology, University of Hyderabad, Gachibowli, Hyderabad 500 046
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 13/04/2015