University of Hyderabad (UoH) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Assistant / Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification – University of Hyderabad (UoH) Recruitment 2015 – REF. NO. DU/ANTH/DRS/2015. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from University of Hyderabad (UoH)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Project Assistant / Junior Research Fellow on or before 19/08/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : University of Hyderabad (UoH)
Vacancy Name :Project Assistant / Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.14,000-16,000/-pm
Job Location : Hyderabad
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 19/08/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : University of Hyderabad (UoH), Hyderabad
Detail Of University of Hyderabad (UoH) Project Assistant / Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited for one post of a Project Assistant / JRF in an IUAC – UFUP* project entitled “Effects of swift heavy ion irradiation on the structural and optical properties of Si nanoparticles and nanostructures prepared by different methods”.
- Educational Qualification : M. Sc. in Physics with a minimum of 55% marks For SC/ST candidates, the minimum is 50 % Those who have appeared for final year exams may also apply.
- Desirable : Interest and experience in ion-accelerator based research. (Note: Candidates should be willing to travel to IUAC, New Delhi and other accelerator labs in India whenever it is needed.)
- Remuneration GATE / NET qualified candidates: Non-GATE / Non-NET qualified candidates: (HRA: As per Govt. rules) : Rs. 16,000/- per month for first two years and Rs. 18,000/- per month in the final year. Rs. 14,000/- per month for first two years and Rs. 16,000/- per month in the final year (Fellowship may be upgraded as per UGC norms)
- Duration of the fellowship : 3 Years (Purely on temporary basis)
- Interview : Interview will be held on 21/08/2015 (Friday) at 11:00 AM at School of Physics, University of Hyderabad, Hyderabad.
Selection Procedure For University of Hyderabad (UoH) – Project Assistant / Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 19/08/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Project Assistant / Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in University of Hyderabad (UoH):
IUAC – UFUP: Inter University Accelerator Centre, New Delhi – UGC Funded User Project. Interested and eligible candidates may send their application containing the information about their educational qualifications, experience, contact details etc. to the undersigned on or before 19/08/2015 by email at [email protected] or [email protected] should directly appear for the interview on 21/08/2015 before 11 AM at specified venue. No separate call-letters will be sent. Applicants should bring all of their original certificates for
verification. TA/DA will NOT be paid for attending the interview.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 19/08/2015
22-01-2017 , 23-01-2017