University of Hyderabad (UoH) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from University of Hyderabad (UoH)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Senior Research Fellow on or before 31/07/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : University of Hyderabad (UoH)
Vacancy Name :Senior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.18,000/-pm
Job Location : Hyderabad
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 31/07/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : University of Hyderabad (UoH), Hyderabad
Detail Of University of Hyderabad (UoH) Senior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited on plain paper (along with copies of educational qualifications and experience) from eligible candidates for selection for positions of Senior Research Fellow (SRF) under the project entitled “TBomics: An omics approach for diagnosing tuberculosis, Sanction order No.: BT/IN/New Indigo/05/SB/2013, dated 02-07-2013 sponsored by Department of Biotechnology (DBT) sanctioned to Dr. Sharmistha Banerjee, Department of Biochemistry, University of Hyderabad
- Research Associate @ Rs. 18,000/- + 30% HRA per month (as per the sanction order)
- Essential Qualifications 1. CSIR qualified 2. M.Sc (Biochemistry) with 4-5 years of research experience 3. Experience of handling mycobacterial cultures essential, preferably experience of handling pathogenic strains 4. Preference would be given with experience in working in a BSL-II Type II containment facility with hands-on experience with tissue/cell culture, FACS, microscopy and HPLC.
- Duration: Appointment until the duration of the project (till 30th June 2016). Only candidates who would fit into the objectives of the projects would be called for the interview.
Selection Procedure For University of Hyderabad (UoH) – Senior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 31/07/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Senior Research Fellow Vacancy in University of Hyderabad (UoH):
Applications (along with copies of their qualifications/experience and reprints of published work) may be sent to Dr. Sharmistha Banerjee, Associate Professor, Department of Biochemistry, School of Life Sciences, University of Hyderabad, Hyderabad 500046 on or
before 31st July 2015. The short-listed candidates would be intimated by email and will have to appear for an interview at the School of Life Sciences, Science Complex, University of Hyderabad, Near Gachibowli, Hyderabad 500 046 on the date intimated to them. No TA/DA would be paid for attending the interview.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 31/07/2015
25-10-2016 , 26-10-2016