University of Hyderabad (UoH) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Guest Faculty through recruitment notification – University of Hyderabad (UoH) Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed Any Masters Degree,Ph.d can apply for the new recruitment notification from University of Hyderabad (UoH).
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Guest Faculty on or before 22/06/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : University of Hyderabad (UoH)
Vacancy Name : Guest Faculty
Educational Qualification : Any Masters Degree,M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No Of Vacancy : 02 Posts
Salary : Rs-30,000/-pm
Job Location : Hyderabad
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 22/06/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : University of Hyderabad (UoH), Hyderabad-500046.
Detail Of University of Hyderabad (UoH) Guest Faculty Recruitment:
- Applications are invited from the eligible candidates (Indian nationals only) for the following Guest Faculty positions (purely on temporary basis), in the Centre for Applied Linguistics and Translation Studies, School of Humanities:
- Designation:Guest Faculty
- Consolidated Honorarium per month:30.000/-
- No. of Posts:02
- Courses to be taught for the semester July-November 2015
- Each Guest Faculty should teach anytwo (2 nos.) of the following courses:
- Introduction to Language Sciences (IMA 1semester4 credits).Introduction to Morphology (IMA semester4 credits).Phonetics (MA 1semester-4 credits) . Psycholinguistics (MA ” semester-4 credits)
- Essential Qualifications:
- Good academic record as defined by the concerned university with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Masters Degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university. –
- Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLETSET.
- Notwithstanding anything contained in sub-clauses (i) and (ii) (refer Clause .4.1. of The Gazette of India, September 18, 2010) candidates, who are, or have been awarded a Ph.D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009, shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET for recruitment and appointment of Guest Faculty or equivalent positions in Universities Colleges Institutions.
- NET/SLET/SET shall also not be required for such Masters Programmes in disciplines for which NET/SLET/SET is not conducted.
- In the 7 point scale, the letter grade O, A and B shall be regarded as equivalent of 55% wherever the grading system is followed.
- Applicants should note that the appointments to be made are purely temporary and there is no right for claiming for any regular appointment in the University.
Selection Procedure For University of Hyderabad (UoH) – Guest Faculty Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 22/06/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Guest Faculty Vacancy in University of Hyderabad (UoH):
- No TADA will be paid for attending the interview or at the time of joining the post.
- Applications should be submitted in the format, enclosed, and email to caltshoda)gmail.com.or in person which must be accompanied by attested copies of certificates in support of all information furnished in the application. –
- Last date for the receipt of application : June 22, 2015 (Monday) by 05 .00 pm
- Address to which applications should be sent:
- The Head,Centre for Applied Linguistics and Translation Studies School of Humanities,University of Hyderabad,Professor C..Rao Road, Gachibowli Hyderabad – 500 046. Telangana. INDIA. email: caltshoda)gmail.com.Contact No. 040-23133650 (Off)
- Suitable candidates will be called for an interview after scrutinizing the applications.
- The Centre reserves the right to consider persons with higher qualifications. Similarly, merely possessing minimum qualifications does not entitle an applicant to be called for interview or for appointment.
- The persons engaged shall not be employees of the University.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 22/06/2015
Top Company Openings:
25-10-2016 , 26-10-2016