University of Hyderabad (UoH) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior/ Senior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc/ M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from University of Hyderabad (UoH)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Junior/ Senior Research Fellow on or before 31/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : University of Hyderabad (UoH)
Vacancy Name : Junior/ Senior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc/ M.E/M.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy : 02 Posts
Salary : Rs.25,000 – Rs.28,000/-pm
Job Location : Hyderabad
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 31/05/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : University of Hyderabad (UoH), Hyderabad
Detail Of University of Hyderabad (UoH) Junior/ Senior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited from qualified individuals for two positions of Research Fellows, to work on the collaborative research project between Dr. Sailu Yellaboina, CR Rao AIMSCS and Dr. Sreenivasulu Kurukuti, University of Hyderabad, sponsored by the Department of Biotechnology (DBT) India.
Name Of The Post , Qualification & Salary:
- JRF : M. Sc. in Bioinformatics, Systems Biology, M. Sc. statistics, or M. Tech in Bioinformatics Rs. 25,000/‐pm +30% HRA
- SRF : Qualification prescribed for JRF with 2 years of research experience Rs. 28,000/‐pm + 30% HRA
Selection Procedure For University of Hyderabad (UoH) – Junior/ Senior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 31/05/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Junior/ Senior Research Fellow Vacancy in University of Hyderabad (UoH):
- Duration of the project is 3 Years. Candidates with PG degree other than professional course must qualify any of the following National Eligibility tests GATE/JEST/JAM/BINC/BET/NBHM/INSPIRE‐ NET/JGEEBLS/CSIR/UGC/DBT/ICAR/ICMR. Candidates who have appeared for their final semester examination, but are awaiting results, are also eligible to apply, but must provide master degree certificate during the time of interview.
- Candidates should have strong background in Computational biology, bioinformatics, statistics and algorithmic development. In addition to that previous experience of working on Linux, bio‐informatics, NGS data analysis and Basic knowledge of biology is desirable. Programming on any one of the programming languages (C, C++, perl, python) and statistical framework (e.g. R, matlab, etc.) is highly desirable. The selected candidates will be encouraged to enroll into Ph.D. Program in affiliated Universities. Good written and oral communication, excellent organizational skills and ability to work in a team is highly desired. Applicants should note that the appointment is purely temporary and there is no Right to Claim for any regular appointment with the Institute.
- Candidates satisfying the under mentioned qualifications may send their filled and signed application (http://www.crraoaimscs.org/Position‐of‐Research‐Fellows‐Application.pdf) with bio‐data to Dr. Sailu
Yellaboina, Principal Investigator, C R Rao AIMSCS, UoH Campus, Prof. C R Rao Road, Gachibowli, Hyderabad‐ 500046 by register/speed post and also by email (scaned copies) to [email protected] or Dr. Sreeniasulu Kurukuti, Department of Animal Biology, School of Life Sciences, University of Hyderabad, Hyderabad‐500046. Email: [email protected] . Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the positions are filled. On the top of the cover (in subject line in case of e‐mail) please mention the advertisement number. All candidates called for interview have to appear for the same on their own expense.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 31/05/2015
02-03-2017 , 03-03-2017