University of Hyderabad (UoH) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Research Fellow/ Project Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.E, B.Tech, M.E, M.Tech, M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from University of Hyderabad (UoH)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Senior Research Fellow/ Project Fellow Job on or before 15/4/2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||University of Hyderabad (UoH)|
|Vacancy Name||Senior Research Fellow/ Project Fellow|
|Educational Qualification||B.E/B.Tech, M.E/M.Tech, M.Sc|
|Total No of Vacancy||02 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 16,000/- p.m|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||15/4/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Dr. Raj Kishora Dash Assistant Professor School of Engineering Sciences and Technology University of Hyderabad, Gachibowli, Hyderabad – 5000 46|
Detail of University of Hyderabad (UoH) Senior Research Fellow/ Project Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for one SRF/ Project Fellow position in UGC major project entitled “Study of Nanoparticles Blended Biodiesel Emulsion Fuel for Efficient Working Characteristics of a Diesel Engine”.
|SRF/ Project Fellow||Till tenure of the project or as per the terms and conditions of the funding agency.||B.E/ B.Tech or M.E./M. Tech degree in Materials Engineering, Mechanical Engineering OR MSc in Physics With a 2 nd class Master degree (minimum 55% marks for general and 50% marks for SC/ST/PH). Two years of minimum research experience in the relevant area is mandatory. Desirable : NET/GATE qualified||Rs. 16,000/- p.m. consolidated|
Selection Procedure for University of Hyderabad (UoH)- Senior Research Fellow/ Project Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15/4/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Senior Research Fellow/ Project Fellow Vacancy in University of Hyderabad (UoH):
- Interested candidates should submit their applications with all the academic qualifications, experience and contact details.
- The short listed candidates will be informed to attend an interview at School of Engineering Sciences and Technology, University of Hyderabad, Hyderabad.
- Please note that the appointment is purely temporary and initially for SIX months and that can be extended till end of the project depend upon the performance.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Applications may be submitted to: Dr. Raj Kishora Dash Assistant Professor School of Engineering Sciences and Technology University of Hyderabad, Gachibowli, Hyderabad – 5000 46
- The last date for the receipt of applications is 15.4.2015 ( 5pm). Soft copies of the application may be sent to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 15/4/2015