University of Hyderabad (UoH) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Assistant, Technical Assistant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc/ M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from University of Hyderabad (UoH)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Research Assistant, Technical Assistant on or before 24/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : University of Hyderabad (UoH)
Vacancy Name : Research Assistant, Technical Assistant
Educational Qualification : M.Sc/ M.E/M.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy : 03 Posts
Salary : Rs.15,000 – Rs.20,000/-pm
Job Location : Hyderabad
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 24/05/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : University of Hyderabad (UoH), Hyderabad
Detail Of University of Hyderabad (UoH) Research Assistant, Technical Assistant Recruitment:
At the Repository of Tomato Genomics Resources, we are working on Tomato Functional Genomics, using TILLING, Insertional Mutagenesis, NGS, proteomics and metabolomics approaches to study fruit ripening in tomato. The current aims of the group include using reverse and forward genetics strategies to isolate tomato mutants delayed in ripening, having high lycopene and folate content in tomato fruits and analysis of light and hormonal signal transduction pathways. For recent publications of the group see (Food Chemistry.2015 DOI10.1016/j.foodchem.2015.01.110, Plant Methods. 2015 11:5 doi:10.1186/s13007-015-0051-0, Plant Cell Environment 2014 37: 1688-1702, Plant Physiology 2014 164: 2030-2044; Plant Physiology 2013 161: 2085–2101; Plant Physiology 2011 156: 1424-1438; Molecular Plant 2010 3: 854-869). Currently we have following positions available in the following projects awarded to Prof. R.P. Sharma funded by Department of Biotechnology.
Research Assistant- 2 positions:
- Project I. “Biofortification of tomato by targeted manipulation of the biosynthetic pathways”
- Applicants should have experience in handling Python scripts and networking using R language and should be able to develop integrated networks using the trancriptome, proteome and metabolite data sets.
- The candidate should be able to write tools for analysis of metabolomics/genomics data. Master’s degree in Bioinformatics preferably M.Tech is required. The applications for research assistant without enclosed experience certificate will be rejected.
- The selected candidate would be paid Rs. 15,000/- pm- consolidated.
Technical Assistant- 1 position:
- Project II. “Genome wide screen for tomato mutants by TILLING- Phase-II”
- Qualifications: M.Sc. in Life Science/Plant Science with minimum five year experience of working in plant molecular biology lab with experience of handling equipments, plants in field and carrying out experiments in plant molecular biology.
- The selected candidate would be paid Rs. 20,000/-pm- consolidated. The applications for technical assistant without enclosed experience certificate will be rejected.
Selection Procedure For University of Hyderabad (UoH) – Research Assistant, Technical Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 24/05/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Research Assistant, Technical Assistant Vacancy in University of Hyderabad (UoH):
Candidates interested in above positions should send a one page statement clearly explaining how their skills are relevant to the position. The candidates should also enclose detailed CV and the name/email id of three referees. The candidates can send their application by email at firstname.lastname@example.org on or before May24th, 2015. All the positions are purely temporary in nature. Shortlisted candidates would be called for interview. No TA/DA would be provided for attending the interview.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 24/05/2015
22-02-2017 , 23-02-2017