University of Hyderabad (UoH) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Guest Faculty through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed MA, Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from University of Hyderabad (UoH)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Guest Faculty Job on or before 22/4/2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||University of Hyderabad (UoH)|
|Vacancy Name||Guest Faculty|
|Educational Qualification||M.A, M.Phil/Ph.d|
|Total No of Vacancy||08 Post|
|Salary||Rs.25,000 /- p.m|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||22/4/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||The Head, Centre for Study of Foreign Languages, School of Humanities, University of Hyderabad, P.O. Central University, Prof. C.R. Rao Road, Gachibowli, Hyderabad-500 046.|
Detail of University of Hyderabad (UoH) Guest Faculty Recruitment:
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates (Indian Nationals only) for appointment of Guest Faculty positions (Purely on temporary basis) in the Centre for Study of Foreign Languages for the semester July-November, 2015.
No. of Guest Faculty positions: 8 (SC-1, OBC-2, UR-5)
|Position||Category||Consolidated Honorarium per month||No. of posts||Course to be taught|
|Guest Faculty||UR||Rs.25,000/- per month||1||Introductory Course in Arabic with six credits|
|Guest Faculty||UR||Rs.25,000/- per month||1||Introductory Course in Chinese with six credits|
|Guest Faculty||OBC||Rs.25,000/- per month||1||Introductory Course in French with six credits|
|Guest Faculty||UR||Rs.25,000/- per month||1||Introductory Course in German with six credits|
|Guest Faculty||UR||Rs.25,000/- per month||1||Introductory Course in Japanese with six credits|
|Guest Faculty||SC||Rs.25,000/- per month||1||Introductory Course in Korean with six credits|
|Guest Faculty||OBC||Rs.25,000/- per month||1||Introductory Course in Russian with six credits|
|Guest Faculty||UR||Rs.25,000/- per month||1||Introductory Course in Spanish with six credits|
Good academic record with at least 55% of the marks or an equivalent grade of B in the 7 point scale with letter grade O, A, B, C, D, E & F at the Master’s degree level in the relevantsubject i.e. M.A. in respective foreign language from an Indian University or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign University. Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, candidates should have cleared Eligibility Test (NET) for Lecturers conducted by UGC/CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC wherever it is applicable. The candidates who are, or have been awarded a Ph.D. Degree in accordance with the UGC Regulations, 2009, shall be exempted from NET.
- Relaxation of 5% may be provided from 55% to 50% of the marks at the Master’s level for the Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe category.
- A relaxation of 5% may be provided from 55% to 50% of the marks to the Ph.D. degree holders who have passed their Master’s degree prior to 19th September, 1991.
- B in the 7 point scale with the letter grade O, A, B, C, D, E & F shall be regarded as equivalent of 55% wherever the grading system is followed.
- A relaxation of the minimum marks at the PG level from 55% for appointment as Guest Faculty may be provided to the candidates who have cleared the JRF examination conducted by UGC/CSIR only, prior to 1989, when the minimum marks required to appear for JRF examination were 50%.
- In case of non-availability of reserved candidates against the subject mentioned above, the applications of the candidates who have qualifications other than the subject reserved may be considered as there is a provision for the interchangeability across the above positions by maintaining the percentage of reservation.
Selection Procedure for University of Hyderabad (UoH)- Guest Faculty Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 22/4/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Guest Faculty Vacancy in University of Hyderabad (UoH):
- Applicants should note that the appointments to be made are purely temporary and there is no right for claiming for any regular appointment in the University.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview or at the time of joining the post.
- Applicants should send their Curriculum Vitae (CV) through email to <firstname.lastname@example.org> or by post or in person which must be accompanied by attested copies of certificates in support of all information furnished in the CV to the following address: The Head, Centre for Study of Foreign Languages, School of Humanities, University of Hyderabad, P.O.
- Central University, Prof. C.R. Rao Road, Gachibowli, Hyderabad-500 046. TS. India. Contact No.040-23133661 (Off.)
- Last date for the receipt of CV: 22nd April, 2015 by 5.30 p.m.
- Short listed candidates will be called for the interview. The University reserves the right to fill/not to fill the above positions.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 22/4/2015
21-02-2017 , 22-02-2017