University of Hyderabad (UoH) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Engineer & More Vacancies through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate, Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from University of Hyderabad (UoH).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Junior Engineer & More Vacancies Job on or before 08-04-2016. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : University of Hyderabad (UoH)
Vacancy Name : Junior Engineer & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 10 Post
Salary : Rs.5,200-34,800/- Per Month
Job Location : Hyderabad
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 08-04-2016
Address For The Job Vacancy : University of Hyderabad (UoH), Hyderabad
Detail of Post :
- Name of the Posts:
- Senior Assistant: 01 Post
- Junior Engineer: 01 Post
- Junior Office Assistant: 03 Posts
- Junior Professional Assistant: 01 Post
- Junior Laboratory Assistant: 01 Post
- Stenographer: 01 Post
- Library Attendant: 01 Post
- Laboratory Attendant: 01 Post
- Total No.of Posts: 10
- Age Limit: Candidates age should not be exceed 40 years for post 1, 45 years for post 2, 37 years for post 3 to post 9. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Graduation in any discipline with minimum 55% marks from a recognized university with post-qualification experience for post 1, Degree in Electrical Engineering with relevant post-qualification experience for post 2, Graduation in any discipline with minimum 55% marks from a recognized university with computer certificate for post 3, Graduation in any discipline with minimum 55% marks from a recognized university with B.Lib Sc / B.L.I.Sc with 55% marks from a recognized university for post 4. For more details refer notification
Selection Procedure :
- Candidates can apply on or before 08-04-2016.
- candidates will be selected based on performance in the test.
How to apply ? :
Eligible candidates can apply in the prescribed application format along with a passport size colour photograph, self attested legible copies of certificates of educational qualifications, date of birth, experience & caste etc. is to be submitted in a sealed cover superscribed as “Application for the post of ——— ” (Name of the Post)” and the “Category ———” on the top left hand side to the Assistant Registrar, Personnel Section-II, Ground Floor, Administration Building, University of Hyderabad, Central University P.O., Gachibowli, Hyderabad-500046, Telangana- State, India on or before 08-04-2016 by 04:00 PM & 15-04-2016 by 04:00 PM for remote areas.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 08-04-2016