University of Hyderabad (UoH) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Professor & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – University of Hyderabad (UoH) Recruitment 2015 – NOTIFICATION NO.UH/HR/RECTT-2014/02. Candidates who have completed Ph.D/ Masters Degree / MD/MS/ M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from University of Hyderabad (UoH)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Assistant Professor & More Vacancies Job on or before 27.02.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||University of Hyderabad (UoH)|
|Vacancy Name||Assistant Professor & More Vacancies|
|Educational Qualification||M.Phil/Ph.d/ Any Masters Degree / MS/MD/ M.Sc|
|Total No of Vacancy||42 Post|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||27.02.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||UNIVERSITY OF HYDERABAD (A Central University established by an Act of Parliament) Prof. C.R.Rao Road, P.O. Central University Campus, Gachibowli, Hyderabad – 500 046. H.R.Section: Phone: +91-040-2313 2127|
Detail of University of Hyderabad (UoH)Assistant Professor & More Vacancies Recruitment:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Professor:||11||Community Medicine/Social and Preventive medicine; Ophthalmology; Any Clinical specialty; Public Health Qualifications: Essential: Ph.D./MD/MS in related specialization Desired: MD with Ph.D. in related areas; Research/Teaching experience in related specializations||PB: 37400- 67000 + AGP : 10000||65 years (at present)|
|Assistant Professor:||20||Optometry; Vision Sciences Qualifications: Essential: M.Sc. in related Specialization Desirable: Ph.D. in related specialization; Teaching/Research experience in related areas c) Department of History, School of Social Sciences: Assistant Professor -1(OBC): Ancient Indian History d) School of Engineering Sciences & Technology||PB: 15600-39100 + AGP : 6000||65 years (at present|
|Associate Professor:||11||Essential Qualifications as mentioned in UGC Regulations 2010 under Sl. No. 3.0.0 and 22.214.171.124 Specializations: 1. First class Masters Degree in Electronics related Engineering Subject OR Masters degree in Physics (with specialization in Electronics) OR Masters degree in Electronics Science. 2. Eight years in teaching, research and / or industry at the level of lecturer or equivalent grade, excluding period spent on obtaining the research degree 3. Ph.D. in any area of Science or Engineering related to Electronics with research interests and publication (s) in Digital IC Design / Analog IC design / RFIC Design / Embedded Systems / Digital Signal Processing/Computational methods/ Instrumentation and Control / MEMS / Smart Materials/sensors / Industrial Automation /Microfabrication / Device simulation and fabrication, etc. 4. Experience of guiding Ph.D. students.||PB: 37400- 67000 + AGP : 9000||65 years (at present|
PAYMENT OF REGISTRATION FEE & SUBMISSION OF FILLED-IN APPLICATIONS:
- Registration fee : Rs. 1,000/- + Bank Charges Rs. 25/- for candidates under ‘General’ and ‘OBC’ categories, or Rs.300/- + Bank Charges Rs. 25/- for candidates under ‘SC/ST/PWD’ category ( whether the post is reserved for these categories or not ), or U.S. $ 20 (U.S. Dollars) + $ 1 Bank Charges, for candidates applying from abroad and wish to pay the amount in foreign currency.
- Mode of Payment : Applicants within India may transfer the required amount of fee into University Account No. 32 22 36 48 837 (IFS Code : SBIN0005916 ) State Bank of India, Hyderabad University Campus Branch; Hyderabad, Telangana
- Foreign Applicants: Applicants abroad may also transfer the required amount of registration fee into University Account No. 32 22 54 88 857 (SWIFT CODE : SBININBB638) State Bank of India, Hyderabad University Campus Branch; Hyderabad, Telangana And enclose the transfer slip with the application towards registration fee (nonrefundable). Separate application along with a separate transfer slip must be submitted if a candidate wants to apply for more than one post. The transfer slip must be placed/tagged at the top of the application. O R
- A crossed Demand Draft for Rs. 1,000/- for candidates under ‘General’ and ‘OBC’ categories, or Rs.300/- for candidates under ‘SC/ST/PWD’ category ( whether the post is reserved for these categories or not ), or Demand Draft for U.S. $ 20 (U.S. Dollars), for candidates applying from abroad and wish to pay the amount in foreign currency, drawn in favour of the Finance Officer, University of Hyderabad, payable at Hyderabad (Telangana), India, should be sent with the application towards registration fee (non-refundable). Separate application along with a separate Demand Draft must be submitted if a candidate wants to apply for more than one post. The Demand Draft must be placed/tagged at the top of the application.
G E N E R A L :
- Applicants are advised to submit the applications to the University well in advance, without waiting till the last date, to avoid postal delay or any other unforeseen problems. The University will not be responsible for any postal delay at any stage.
- The University may offer lower post to a candidate, who may have applied for a higher post, in case suitable candidates are not available for the advertised post.
- It will be open to the University to consider, on its own, names of suitable candidates who might not have applied. Candidate shall not claim it as a right.
- The prescribed qualifications and experience are minimum and the mere fact that a candidate possesses the same will not entitle him/her for being called for interview. The University reserves the right to restrict the candidates to be called for interview to a reasonable number on the basis of qualifications and/or experience higher than the minimum prescribed. Call letters to attend interview will be sent only to the short-listed candidates by Email or SMS or Speed Post or Registered Post or Courier service. No correspondence will be made with applicants who are not short-listed/not called for interview.
- Reservations for SC, ST, OBC and PWD candidates exist as per the Rosters being maintained by the University for various posts in accordance with the guidelines of the UGC. Candidates applying for the reserved posts should clearly state to which category they belong. They must also enclose a Certificate issued by Tahsildar / Mandal Revenue Officer/ Equivalent authority as proof to this effect, without which the applications will not be considered. b) In case a candidate wants to claim benefits under the Persons with Disability category, the candidate’s relevant disability should be not less than 40 per cent. Proof to this effect in the form of a valid Disability Certificate must be enclosed to the application, without which the application will be treated as ‘general (unreserved)’. c) Candidate applying for the post(s) reserved for O.B.C., must submit an attested copy of certificate of Creamy Layer-exclusion in the prescribed form issued by competent authority, vide Column 3 of GoI Deptt. of Personnel and Training O.M.No. 36012/22/93-Estt.(SCT) dated 8th September1993 and modified vide DoPT’s O.M.No. 36033/3/2004-Estt.(Res) dated 9th March 2004, and DoPT OM No. 36033/3/2004-Estt.(Res.) dated 14th October 2008, without which applications will not be considered. If no copies of the above certificates are sent with the application, it is liable to be rejected for reserved positions and no appeal against its rejection will be entertained.
- The University reserves the right to relax any of the qualifications, experience, etc. in deserving cases in respect of any post. Candidates shall not claim it as a right.
- Canvassing in any form on behalf of any candidate will definitely disqualify such candidate.
- Selection will be made on the basis of candidates’ previous record and their performance in the interview. The University may also utilize seminar /colloquium and/or any other mode as a method of selection.
- Candidates already in service must submit their applications (hard copy/printout) through proper channel. In case the applicant is in service, and delay is expected in getting endorsement of the employer concerned on the original application and in sending it to the University, the applicant may submit an Advance Copy of the application, with all enclosures, to the address given in the employment notification directly (with or without employer’s endorsement on the Advance Copy). In such case, the amount transfer slip towards registration fee must be enclosed to the Advance Copy. A photocopy of the amount transfer slip must be enclosed to the original application being sent through proper channel/employer. If the original application through proper channel has not been received by the University by the last date mentioned in the employment notification, the candidate/applicant will have to submit a ‘NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE’ obtained from his/her employer to the University at the time of interview, if he/she is called for interview.
- Experience and qualifications will be reckoned as on the preceding day to the date of employment notification (not the date of publication of the employment notification). Good and clear photocopies of all certificates must be attached to the application.
- Those who have joined the University service on or after 1st January 2004 or are joining are covered under new pension scheme introduced by the Government of India (Central Government).
- Applications incomplete in any respect will not receive any consideration at all.
- Applicant must write name of the post/specialization, reserved/ unreserved post, his/her name and full address on the back of the Demand Draft, if payment is made through Demand Draft.
- The University reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of positions depending upon the requirement.
- All disputes are subject to Hyderabad jurisdiction.
Selection Procedure for University of Hyderabad (UoH)- Assistant Professor & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 27.02.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Assistant Professor & More Vacancies Vacancy in University of Hyderabad (UoH):
Finally, after attending to the requirements as mentioned at 2.1.0 to 2.6.0/2.7.0 above, send the application in a good envelope [please write on the top left side of the envelope the name of the post with subject & specialization (if any), SC/ST/OBC/PWD/General, etc.] to the Assistant Registrar (HR Section), Room 225, First Floor, Administration Building, University of Hyderabad, Prof. C.R. Rao Road, Central University P.O., Gachibowli, Hyderabad-500 046, Telangana, India on or before 02.01.2015 by 5.00 pm. NOTE : In case the applicant is in service and delay is expected in getting the endorsement of the employer concerned on the original application and in sending it to the University, the applicant may submit Advance Copy of the application, with all enclosures, to the address given above directly (with or without employer’s endorsement on the Advance Copy). In such case, the amount transfer slip towards registration fee should be enclosed to the Advance Copy OR a photocopy of the Demand Draft must be enclosed to the original application being sent through proper channel/employer.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 27.02.2015
University of Hyderabad (UoH) Recruitment 2014 – NOTIFICATION NO.UH/HR/RECTT-2014/02.x
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From UoH|
|Other State Government jobs|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|