On 19/10/2016, University of Jammu announced recruitment notification to recruit Junior Research Fellow. Through this recruitment notification, University of Jammu plans to recruit M.Sc candidates for the post of Junior Research Fellow. University of Jammu is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Junior Research Fellow. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 28/10/2016.
University of Jammu proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to University of Jammu before 28/10/2016. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||University of Jammu|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rs. 25,000/- per Month|
|Last Date To Apply||28/10/2016|
|Address For The Job||University of Jammu, Jammu|
Eligibility & Details:
Junior Research Fellow Post:
Candidates can Get the Junior Research Fellow Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Junior Research Fellow|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Posts|
|Education required: M.Sc. Geology/M.Sc. Applied Geology/M.Sc. Tech applied Geology with at least 55% (5O%for SC/ST) marks and NET / M.Phil qualified in concern project field|
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Project Title : “Reconstruction of palaeoclimate and depositional environment across plio-pleistocene succession of upper siwalik subgroup, J&K: using stable isotopic and sedimentary proxies”|
|Pay Scale: Rs. 25,000/month +HRA (As per University rules)|
|Age Limit: 28 years|
|Application Fee For The Job: Not Mentioned|
|Procedure: The interested candidates may submit their detailed resume including contact number along with attested copies of the certificates to the Dr. Som Nath, Principal Investigator/Assistant professor, SERB Project, Department of Geology, University of Jammu, Jammu-180 006within 21 days from the date of advertisement.|
|Last Date: 28/10/2016|
|Location of Job: Jammu|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 28/10/2016
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the University of Jammu norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Junior Research Fellow Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 28/10/2016
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 28/10/2016