University of Kalyani (UoK) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Professor through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from University of Kalyani (UoK).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Assistant Professor Job on or before 16/10/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : University of Kalyani (UoK)
Vacancy Name : Assistant Professor
Educational Qualification : M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : NA
Job Location : Nadia
Last Date to Apply for this job : 16/10/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Director of Recruitment, Administrative Building (1st Floor), University of Kalyani P.O. Kalyani , Dist. Nadia, West Bengal, Sd/- Pin-741235
Detail of University of Kalyani (UoK) Assistant Professor Recruitment:
University of Kalyani invites applications in eight (8) copies (One in prescribed form, along with seven photocopies of it) from eligible Indian citizens for the following substantive post of the University. Assistant Professor of Ecological Engineering & Environmental Management – One (01) post (UR) Prescribed Form along with Bank Challan will only be downloaded from University Website www.klyuniv.ac.in during 16.09.2015 to 13.10.2015. Applicants will have to deposit Rupees 700/- for the post of Assistant Professor (SC/ST candidates are to pay one fourth of the application fees, for which they will have to attach relevant certificates from the appropriate authority at the time of submission of application forms) as application fee (Non-refundable) through Bank Challan to be deposited in any branch of SBI in the prescribed Challan as given in the university website. Candidates are requested to send their Filled up application form, along with the bank Challan receipt copy (Second Copy) and copies of testimonials/certificates duly self attested to “Director of Recruitment, Administrative Building (1st Floor), University of Kalyani, P.O.: Kalyani, Dist. Nadia, West Bengal, Pin:741235, India, Only through Registered/Speed post. No application will be entertained by hand delivery. Last date of receiving of application is 16.10.2015. Incomplete applications shall be rejected.
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Assistant Professor||01||Minimum qualifications for Assistant Professor of Ecological Engineering & Environmental Management – One (01) post Unreserved: (i) Overall good academic record with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale where grading system is followed) at the Master’s Degree level in Ecological Engineering / Environmental Management / Environmental Science / Zoology (with specialization in Ecological Engineering/Environmental Science/Fish and Fishery/Aquaculture)/Civil Engineering (with specialization in Environmental Engineering)/Chemistry(with specialization in Analytical or Environmental Chemistry)/Biotechnology/Biochemistry from an Indian University or an accredited foreign University. (ii) Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET. (iii) At least a second class “Three years” Bachelor’s Degree with Honours/Major in the subject concerned (wherever applicable)(iv) Notwithstanding anything contained in sub -clauses (i) and (ii) above, candidates who have been awarded a Ph. D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009 shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor or equivalent positions in Universities/Colleges/Institutions. (v) NET/SLET/SET shall also not be required for such Masters Programmes in disciplines for which NET/SLET/SET is not conducted. Additional information to Candidates: (a) Above mentioned minimum qualifications are subject to modification by the UGC/State Government from time to time. (b) A relaxation of 5% in the marks may be provided at the graduate and master’s level for the candidates belonging to SC/ST/Differently-able (physically as well as visually) categories for the purpose of eligibility and for assessing good academic record during direct recruitment to the posts. The eligibility marks of 55% (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) and relaxation of 5% to the categories mentioned above are permissible, based on only the qualifying marks without including any grace marks and/or rounding off procedures. A relaxation of 5% in the marks may be provided (i.e. from 55% to 50%) to the Ph.D. degree holders, who have obtained their Master’s degree prior to 19 September, 1991.||Scale of Pay and other admissible allowances for Assistant Professor are as per State Government Orders. Note: Upper age limit is relaxable as per existing norms.||Preferably not more than 37 years; Note: Upper age limit is relaxable as per existing rule.|
Selection Procedure for University of Kalyani (UoK) – Assistant Professor Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 16/10/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Assistant Professor Vacancy in University of Kalyani (UoK) :
- The University may relax, if so recommended by the Selection Committee on specific grounds, the stipulations regarding qualifications in case of candidates possessing exceptionally good academic records and / or outstanding capabilities of teaching / research.
- Appointments will be made on probation for one year, which may be waived or extended in exceptional cases and will be guided by the rules as framed and / or amended by the University from time to time.
- The prescribed essential qualifications are the minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle a candidate to be called for interview.
- If the qualification possessed by the candidate is equivalent, then the authority under which it has been so treated must be indicated and document(s) must be produced.
- Candidates should clearly note that the University will in no case be responsible for non- receipt of application forms by the University and/or non-receipt of interview letter by the candidate, for postal delay or for any other reason whatsoever. Application received after the prescribed last date will not be entertained under any circumstances and all such applications will be summarily rejected. Incomplete applications will also be rejected.
- Candidates are requested to super-scribe the words “Application for the post of Assistant Professor” on the top of the envelope mentioning the subject applied for, while sending the application forms along with their full name, detailed address with email id and mobile phone number.
- Candidates are requested to send (through Registered/Speed post) their application to the following address: Director of Recruitment, Administrative Building (1st Floor), University of Kalyani P.O. Kalyani , Dist. Nadia, West Bengal, Pin-741235
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 16/10/2015
24-10-2016 , 25-10-2016