University of Kalyani (UoK) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification – University of Kalyani (UoK) Recruitment 2015 – NO. ASACS/NACP-IV/ESTT/2013/405/80. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from University of Kalyani (UoK).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Junior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 13/10/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : University of Kalyani (UoK)
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy : 01
Salary : Rs – 28,750/- Pm
Job Location : West Bengal
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 13/10/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : University of Kalyani (UoK) , Near Kalyani Ghoshpara Railway Station, Kalyani, West Bengal 741235
Detail Of University of Kalyani (UoK) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
- Type of Interview : Walk-in-Interview
- Date : 13.10.2015
- Time : 1.00 P.M.
- Venue :Departmental Meeting Room, Department of Biochemistry and Biophysics Project Title :”Insight into the human disease causing mutations III proteins by analyzing protein-protein interactions to identify the plausible causes of disease propagation”
- Principal Investigator (PI) : Dr. Angshuman Bagchi
- Funding Agency : DBT, Govt. of India
- Duration of Positions : 01 (One) JRF.
- Fellowship : Rupees 28,750 per month (According to Regulations)
- Essential Qualification : M.Sc. in any branch of Life Science with GATE or NET
- Desirable Qualification : Specialization in Molecular Biology and Biotechnology
Selection Procedure For University of Kalyani (UoK) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 13/10/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walk in Procedure For Junior Research Fellow vacancy in University of Kalyani (UoK):
CV with originals of all the relevant documents with one set of duly attested photocopies.
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 13/10/2015
VENUE : University of Kalyani (UoK) , Near Kalyani Ghoshpara Railway Station, Kalyani, West Bengal 741235