University Of Kashmir has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Professors through recruitment notification – University Of Kashmir Recruitment 2015 – Advertisement Notice No. IV of 2015. Candidates who have completed M.Sc, M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from University Of Kashmir.
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Professors Job on or before 28/6/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : University Of Kashmir
Vacancy Name : Professors
Educational Qualification : M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech
Total No of Vacancy : 05 Post
Salary : Rs. 15,600-67,000/- p.m
Job Location : Srinagar
Last Date to Apply for this job : 28/6/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : UNIVERSITY OF KASHMIR NAAC Accredited Grade “A” University Campus, Hazratbal, Srinagar (J&K)
Detail of University Of Kashmir Professors Recruitment:
Applications on the prescribed form available on the University website www.kashmiruniversity.net are invited for the following teaching positions available in the Main Campus. The application forms complete in all respects should reach the Deputy Recruitment, Recruitment, University of Kashmir by or before 20 th June, 2015:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary|
|Associate Professor||1||a. Good academic record with a Ph.D Degree in Nanotechnology/ Physics/ Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Electronics/ Biochemistry. b. A M.Sc/ M.Tech with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) in Nanotechnology/ Physics/ Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Electronics/ Biochemistry from a recognized Indian University. c. A minimum of eight years of experience of teaching and/or research in an academic/research position equivalent to that of Assistant Professor in a University, College or Accredited Research Institution/Industry excluding the period of Ph.D research with evidence of published work and a minimum of 5 publications as books and/or research/ Policy papers. d. Contribution to educational innovation, design of new curricula and courses, and technology mediated teaching learning process with evidence of having guided Doctoral candidates and Research students. e. A minimum score as stipulated in the Academic Performance Indicator (API) based Performance Based Appriasal System (PBAS), set out in the UGC Regulations.||Rs. 37400-67000, AGP Rs. 9000/-|
|Assistant Professor||4||i) Good academic record with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at M.Sc/M.Tech in Nanotechnology/ Physics/ Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Electronics/ Biochemistry from a recognized Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign University. 2 | P a g e ii) NET shall be the compulsory requirement for those with Post-Graduate Degrees only. But, in respect of candidates who belong to J&K State and are not NET qualified, SET shall be the compulsory requirement. iii) The candidates without NET or SET having Ph.D Degree in the concerned subject in compliance of the UGC (Minimum Standards and procedure for award of Ph.D Degree) Regula||Rs. 15600-39100, AGP Rs. 6000/-|
Selection Procedure for University Of Kashmir – Professors Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 28/6/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Professors Vacancy in University Of Kashmir :
- Application form available on the University website www.kashmiruniversity.net, complete in all respects be sent by post or submitted by hand against proper receipt in the office of the Deputy Registrar (Recruitment) along with the Bank Draft of Rs. 500/- pledged to the Registrar, University of Kashmir, Srinagar payable at J&K Bank Ltd. University Campus, Hazratbal, Srinagar (Kashmir). Postal order will not be accepted.
- Cost of application form shall be non refundable.
- The interview call letters shall be sent under Speed/Registered post. However, the University shall not be responsible for any postal delay, whatsoever.
- Applications of Government servants should be sent through the administrative authority concerned, of the university employees through the Registrar of the respective Universities. Applications not routed through the respective channels are liable to be rejected. Candidates may send advance copy of the application along-with the requisite fee (wherever applicable) before the last date of receipt of application forms.
- Candidates shall have to produce the original documents relating to their age, qualifications, experience, fitness and other claims whatsoever at the time of interview.
- Candidates invited for interview shall not be paid any T.A and D.A.
- Impersonation or submission of false/fabricated/tampered documents or making incorrect/false statements by a candidate, will, in addition to debarring him/her permanently or for a specific period from any employment in the University, also render him/her liable for criminal prosecution.
- Canvassing in any form by or on behalf of the candidate will lead to disqualification. All enclosures attached with the application form should be self attested by the candidates.
- The University shall verify the antecedents of all documents of the candidates submitted at any time at the time of appointment or during the tenure of service. In case, it is detected that the documents submitted are fake or the candidate has a clandestine antecedents/ background and has suppressed the said information, his/her services shall be terminated forthwith and the action shall be taken as warranted under rules.
- Application form found incomplete in any respect shall be rejected without any notice. Candidates sending their application through post shall send envelope containing duly filled application form superscribed as “Application for the post of ……………………………………….. advertised vide Notice No. II dated 23.05.2015 “and be sent to Deputy Registrar (Recruitment), University of Kashmir, Hazratbal, Srinagar-190006, J&K. Addendum/corrigendum, if issued to this advertisement shall be uploaded on the University website only.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 28/6/2015
University Of Kashmir Recruitment 2014 – Advertisement Notice No. IV of 2015
09-12-2016 , 10-12-2016