University Of Kashmir (UOK) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Deputy Registrar/ Deputy Controller of Examinations through recruitment notification – University Of Kashmir (UOK) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NOTICE NO. I OF 2015. Candidates who have completed Master Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from University Of Kashmir (UOK)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Deputy Registrar/ Deputy Controller of Examinations on or before 22/06/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : University Of Kashmir (UOK)
Vacancy Name : Deputy Registrar/ Deputy Controller of Examinations
Educational Qualification : Any Masters Degree
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.15,600-39,100/-pm
Job Location : Srinagar
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 22/06/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : University Of Kashmir (UOK), University Campus, Hazratbal, Srinagar 190006, Kashmir.
Detail Of University Of Kashmir (UOK) Deputy Registrar/ Deputy Controller of Examinations Recruitment:
Applications on the prescribed Application Form available on the University website www.kashmiruniversity.net are invited for three available positions of Deputy Registrar/Deputy Controller of Examinations in the Pay Band of Rs.15600-39100 with Grade Pay of Rs. 7600/-
The essential qualifications and other requirements for the posts are as under:- Master’s Degree with atleast 55% marks in any discipline or its equivalent grade of “B” in UGC Seven Point Scale from a recognized University with: a) Five years experience as an Assistant Professor in a College or a University with experience in Educational Administration. “OR” b) Comparable experience in Research Establishment and/ or other Institute of Higher Education. “OR” c) Five years administrative experience as Assistant Registrar or an equivalent post. Minimum requirement of 55% of Marks at Masters level shall not be insisted upon in respect of Senior Teachers/ Administrative Officer who are already serving in the University System. However, there shall be minimum requirement of 50% marks at Master’s level in their favour.
Selection Procedure For University Of Kashmir (UOK) – Deputy Registrar/ Deputy Controller of Examinations Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 22/06/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Deputy Registrar/ Deputy Controller of Examinations Vacancy in University Of Kashmir (UOK):
- The Application Form available on the University website www.kashmiruniversity.net under Jobs/Recruitment link completely filled in along-with the Bank Draft of Rs.500/- pledged to the REGISTRAR, UNIVERSITY OF KASHMIR, SRINAGAR -190006 payable at J&K Bank, Ltd. University Campus, Hazratbal, Srinagar be sent to the Recruitment Section. No Postal Order will be accepted. Cost of application form once deposited shall be non-refundable.
- The number of vacancies shown above is tentative and the same may increase or decrease, determinable at the time of selection.
- In case the number of applications received is large, the University may shortlist the candidates on the basis of qualifications and experience higher than the minimum prescribed.
- Relevant Grade which is regarded as equivalent of 55% wherever the grading system is followed by a recognized University shall also be considered eligible.
- The appointment shall be governed by the provisions of Kashmir & Jammu Universities Act, 1969, Statutes & Regulations of the University, rules/guidelines of the University Grants Commission and the Union Ministry of Human Resource Development (whichever is applicable).
- The Vice-Chancellor is empowered to place before the Selection Committee suitable persons for its consideration along-with the applications received in response to the advertisement;
- Services are transferable between the different Satellite Campuses of the University of Kashmir;
- Only those candidates should apply for the posts, who fulfill all eligibility conditions by the last date of submission of Application Forms in the University.
- The interview call letters shall be sent under Speed/Registered post and available on the University website www.kashmiruniversity.net. However, the University shall not be responsible for any postal delay/lapse, whatsoever.
- Applications of Government servants should be sent through the Administrative Authority concerned, the University Employees through the Registrar of their respective Universities. Applications not routed through the respective channels are liable to be rejected. Candidates may send advance copy of the Application Form along-with the requisite fee (wherever applicable) before the last of receipt of application.
- Candidates to be called for interview shall have to produce the original documents relating to their age, qualifications, experience and fitness etc. at the time of interview.
- Candidates invited for interview shall not be paid any T.A. and D.A.
- Impersonation or submission of false/fabricated/tampered documents or making incorrect/ false statements by a candidate, will, in addition to debarring him / her permanently or for a specific period from any employment in the University, also render him/her liable for criminal prosecution.
- Canvassing in any form by or on behalf of the candidate will lead to disqualification.
- Application Form found incomplete in any respect shall be rejected without any notice.
- The University reserves the right not to fill up any of the vacancies advertised, if circumstances so warrant, without assigning any reason thereof.
- The University shall verify the antecedents of all documents submitted at the time of appointment or during the tenure of service. In case, it is detected that the documents submitted are fake or the candidate has a clandestine antecedents/background and has suppressed the said information, his/her services shall be terminated forthwith.
- Candidates sending their application through post shall send envelope containing duly filled Application Form super-scribed as “Application for the post of Deputy Registrar advertised vide Notice No 01 of 2015 dated 23-05-2015” Documents to be attached: 1. Attested copy of Date of Birth Certificate; 2. Attested copies of all qualification/experience certificates; 3. Ten copies of latest bio-data. 4. Bank Draft of Rs. 500/-.
- The application forms completed in all respects should reach office of the Deputy Registrar, Recruitment by or before 22-06-2015.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 22/06/2015
Reference: University Of Kashmir (UOK) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NOTICE NO. I OF 2015
26-02-2017 , 27-02-2017