University Of Kashmir (UOK) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Placement Officer through recruitment notification – University Of Kashmir (UOK) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NOTICE NO. V OF 2015. Candidates who have completed MBA/ M.Com can apply for the new recruitment notification from University Of Kashmir (UOK)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Placement Officer on or before 30/06/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : University Of Kashmir (UOK)
Vacancy Name : Placement Officer
Educational Qualification : MBA/PGDM/ M.Com
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs. 15,600-39,100/-pm
Job Location : Srinagar
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 30/06/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : University Of Kashmir (UOK), University Campus, Hazratbal, Srinagar 190006, Kashmir.
Detail Of University Of Kashmir (UOK) Placement Officer Recruitment:
Applications on the prescribed form available on the University website www.kashmiruniversity.net under JOBS/RECRUITMENT link are invited from the permanent residents of J&K State for the post of Placement Officer carrying Pay Band of Rs. 15600-39100 with GP of Rs. 5400/- available in the North Campus, Delina Baramulla advertised earlier vide notice dated 30-04-2012 and 10-12-2014
- Essential Qualification: “Good academic record with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) in Masters in Finance & Control/ MBA/ M.Com degree from a recognised Indian University, or an equivalent
degree from an accredited foreign University.”
- Desirable Qualification: “Candidates with higher qualification shall be preferred.”
Selection Procedure For University Of Kashmir (UOK) – Placement Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30/06/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Placement Officer Vacancy in University Of Kashmir (UOK):
- Application Form should be accompanied with xerox copies of all the relevant documents/testimonials and a Bank Draft of Rs.500/- pledged to the REGISTRAR, UNIVERSITY OF KASHMIR, SRINAGAR -190006 payable at J&K Bank, Ltd. University Campus, Hazratbal, Srinagar. No Postal Order will be accepted. Cost of application form once deposited shall be non-refundable.
- Applicant should be 18-40 years of age as on 01-01-2015. However this condition shall not apply to the in-service candidates provided they have applied through proper channel.
- Relevant grade which is regarded as equivalent of 55% wherever the grading system is followed by a recognized University shall also be considered eligible.
- The appointment shall be governed by the rules and regulations of the State Government/ University (whichever is applicable).
- The Vice-Chancellor is empowered to place before the Selection Committee suitable persons for its consideration alongwith the applications received in response to the advertisement. Services are transferable between the different Satellite Campuses of the University of Kashmir;
- Only those candidates should apply for the posts, who fulfill all eligibility conditions by the last date of submission of Application Forms in the University.
- The interview call letters shall be sent under Speed/Registered post. However, the University shall not be responsible for
any postal delay/lapse, whatsoever.
- Applications Form of Government servants should be sent through the Administrative Authority concerned, the University Employees through the Registrar of their respective Universities. Applications not routed through the respective channels are liable to be rejected. Candidates may send advance copy of the application form along-with the requisite fee (wherever applicable) before the last date of receipt of Application Form.
- Candidates called for interview shall have to produce the original documents relating to their age, qualifications, experience and fitness etc. at the time of interview.
- Candidates invited for interview shall not be paid any T.A./D.A. Impersonation or submission of false/fabricated/tampered documents or making incorrect/ false statements by a candidate, will, in addition to debarring him / her permanently or for a specific period from any employment in the University, also render him/her liable for criminal prosecution. Canvassing in any form by or on behalf of the candidate will lead to disqualification. Application Form found incomplete in any respect shall be rejected without any notice. The University reserves the right not to fill any of the vacancies advertised, if circumstances so warrant, without assigning any reason thereof. The University shall verify the antecedents of all documents submitted at any time at the time of appointment or during the tenure of service. In case, it is detected that the documents submitted are fake or the candidate has a clandestine antecedents/background and has suppressed the said information, his/her services shall be terminated forthwith. Candidates who had already applied for the said post in response to the advertisement notice dated 30-04-2012 and/or dated 10-12-2014 need not to apply again. However, they can submit the additional qualification/experience in the Recruitment Section, obtained after the date of previous advertisement notice for updating their earlier application form. Candidates who have been awarded post graduate/Ph.D degree from a Foreign University should enclose Equivalence Certificate issued by the Association of Indian Universities ( AIU) New Delhi, without which their candidature will not be
considered and application form will be rejected. Candidates sending their applications through post should ensure that the envelope containing duly filled application form is super-scribed as “Application for the post of Placement Officer advertised vide Notice No. V of 2015 dated 25-05-2015” . In case of large number of applications, the University shall shortlist the candidates based on Criteria/Procedure to be notified separately. Applications complete in all respects should reach the office of the Deputy Registrar, Recruitment by or before 30th June 2015
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 30/06/2015
Reference: University Of Kashmir (UOK) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NOTICE NO. V OF 2015