University Of Kashmir (UOK) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Associate through recruitment notification – University Of Kashmir (UOK) Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed Master Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from University Of Kashmir (UOK)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Project Associate Job on or before 15/3/2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||University Of Kashmir (UOK)|
|Vacancy Name||Project Associate|
|Educational Qualification||Any Masters Degree|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||15/3/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Director, The Business School, University of Kashmir, Srinagar.|
Detail of University Of Kashmir (UOK) Project Associate Recruitment:
A full time Project Associate is required for a research project entitled “Workplace Sexual Harassment: A Comprehensive Analyses of Health Care Sector” anchored at The Business School, University of Kashmir. The project is funded by Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR). As part of the team, the Project Associate will contribute towards research and compilation of the research report. The report will analyse workplace sexual harassment related to female professionals in tertiary health care sector. Although the job is based in Kashmir, it involves extensive travel to meet key people, conduct interviews and collate information and data from tertiary health care institutes across the country like AIIMS, PGIMER, JIPMER, CMC, AFMC, LHMC etc. Besides, the Project Associate is also expected to assist in the analyses of data, to monitor protocols, and to coordinate and contribute towards the development and timely completion of activities related to the project report.
- Required Qualification and skills:
- A Master’s degree in any of the Social Science or related areas.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Desirable: Experience in one/more of the following will be given preference
- academic experience in research (qualitative and quantitative) on women’s issues including research report writing/co-authoring, or leading a research study.
- work experience on issues related to gender/violence against women/ sexuality/ in NGO or governmental/quasi-academic/multi or bi-lateral agency settings.
- research project coordination and budget management experience.
- self-motivated and willing to work under moderate supervision with multidisciplinary groups of individuals.
- Salary: Consolidated Rs16, 000 per month +HRA (Rs 20,000 approx.) and other benefits like TA/DA etc.
- Period : Initially one year; but extendable to second year on satisfactory performance in the previous year.
Selection Procedure for University Of Kashmir (UOK)- Project Associate Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15/3/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Project Associate Vacancy in University Of Kashmir (UOK):
Last day for receipt of applications is 15th of March, 2015. The applicant should submit (a) Curriculum vitae/resume with name and address of two referees, and (b) a statement of purpose (a one page outline explaining the reasons and motivation for joining the project, besides a short paragraph that sums up your previous research experience and skills). The application should be preferably sent via e-mail to [email protected], or to the office of the Director, The Business School, University of Kashmir, Srinagar. Interview: Third week of March, 2015.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 15/3/2015