University Of Kashmir (UOK) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Assistant & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – University Of Kashmir (UOK) Recruitment 2015 – No: F10(Apptt-Gen)RC/KU/15. Candidates who have completed Graduate/ B.Sc/ Diploma/ Master degree/ B.Lib/ M.Lib can apply for the new recruitment notification from University Of Kashmir (UOK)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Junior Assistant & More Vacancies Job on or before 25-02-2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||University Of Kashmir (UOK)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Assistant & More Vacancies|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate/ B.Sc/ Diploma/ Any Masters Degree/ B.Lib/ M.Lib|
|Total No of Vacancy||15 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 5,200-39,100/- p.m.|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||25-02-2015.|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||UNIVERSITY OF KASHMIR, NAAC Accredited Grade “A” University Campus, Hazratbal, Srinagar (J&K)|
Detail of University Of Kashmir (UOK) Junior Assistant & More Vacancies Recruitment:
Applications on the prescribed form available on the University website www.kashmiruniversity.net under JOBS/RECRUITMENT link are invited from the permanent residents of J&K State for the following positions available in various Satellite campuses of the University as per the details indicated against each. Applications complete in all respects should reach the office of the Deputy Registrar, Recruitment by or before 25-02-2015.
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary|
|Assistant Registrar||3||“Good Academic record plus masters degree with at least
55% marks or its equivalent grade “B” in the UGC seven
|Rs. 15600-39100 With GP of Rs. 5400/-|
|Professional Assistant||3||Bachelors in Library & Information Science (BLIS) with 55 % Marks OR Masters in Library & Information Science (MLIS) with 50 % Marks||Rs. 9300-34800 With GP of Rs. 4200/|
|Technical Assistant||3||i) Bachelor of Science with 55% marks ii) One year Diploma in Computer Hardware from a reputed and recognized institute||Rs. 5200-20200 With GP of Rs. 2800/-|
|Junior Assistant||6||i). Graduation from any recognized University with at least 50% marks; ii). 4Knowledge of Computer typing having not less than 35 words speed per minute iii). Six months certificate course in Computers from a Recognised Institute||Rs. 5200-20200 With GP of Rs. 1900/-|
Selection Procedure for University Of Kashmir (UOK) – Junior Assistant & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 25-02-2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Junior Assistant & More Vacancies in University Of Kashmir (UOK):
- However, their screening will be carried out in light of the modified essential qualifications. Per se, if a candidate is interested to update his/her academic/educational credentials, he/she can do so by applying afresh without the payment of application fee of Rs. 500/-.
- Application form complete in all respects be sent by post or submitted by hand against proper receipt in the office of the Deputy Registrar (Recruitment) along with the Bank Draft of Rs. 500/- pledged to the Registrar, University of Kashmir, Srinagar payable at J&K Bank Ltd. University Campus, Hazratbal, Srinagar (Kashmir).
- Cost of application form shall be non refundable.
- Candidate must enclose a self addressed envelope bearing postage stamp worth Rupees 30 with the application form.
- The interview call letters shall be sent under Speed/Registered post. However, the University shall not be responsible for any postal delay, whatsoever.
- Applications of Government servants should be sent through the administrative authority concerned, by the university employees through the Registrar of the respective Universities. Applications not routed through the respective channels are liable to be rejected. Candidates may send advance copy of the application along-with the requisite fee (wherever applicable) before the last date of receipt of application forms.
- Candidates shall have to produce the original documents relating to their age, qualifications, experience, fitness and other claims whatsoever at the time of interview.
- Candidates invited for interview shall not be paid any T.A and D.A.
- Impersonation or submission of false/fabricated/tampered documents or making incorrect/false statements by a candidate, will, in addition to debarring him/her permanently or for a specific period from any employment in the University, also render him/her liable for criminal prosecution.
- Canvassing in any form by or on behalf of the candidate will lead to disqualification.
- All enclosures attached with the application form should be self attested by the candidates.
- The University shall verify the antecedents of all documents of the candidates submitted at any time at the time of appointment or during the tenure of service. In case, it is detected that the documents submitted are fake or the candidate has a clandestine antecedents/background and has suppressed the said information, his/her services shall be terminated forthwith and action as warranted under rules shall be taken.
- Application form found incomplete in any respect shall be rejected without any notice.
- Envelope containing duly filled application form should be superscribed as “Application for the post of………………………. advertised vide Notice No. ………………………dated ………………” and be sent to Deputy Registrar (Recruitment), University of Kashmir, Hazratbal, Srinagar-190006, J&K.
- Addendum/corrigendum, if issued to this advertisement shall be uploaded on the university website only.
- Application form received by post after the last date of submission shall not be entertained.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 25-02-2015.
University Of Kashmir (UOK) Recruitment 2014 – NNo: F10(Apptt-Gen)RC/KU/15
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From UOK|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
|Other State Government jobs|