University Of Kashmir (UOK) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Medical Officer & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – University Of Kashmir (UOK) Recruitment 2014 – ADVERTISEMENT NOTICE NO. IX. Candidates who have completed Master’s Degree/ Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from University Of Kashmir (UOK)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Medical Officer & More Vacancies Job on or before 15/01/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|| University Of Kashmir (UOK)
|| Medical Officer & More Vacancies
|| Any Masters Degree/ M.Phil/Ph.d
|Total No of Vacancy
|| 04 Post
|| Rs. 9,300-67,000/- p.m
|Last Date to Apply for this job
|Address for the Job Vacancy
|| UNIVERSITY OF KASHMIR NAAC Accredited Grade “A” University Campus, Hazratbal, Srinagar 190006, Kashmir
Detail of University Of Kashmir (UOK) Medical Officer & More Vacancies Recruitment:
||No. of posts
||South Campus, Anantnag
||Rs.37400 – 67000 GP of Rs. 10000/-
||a) Master’s Degree with 55% marks in any discipline or its equivalent grade of B in UGC Seven Point Scale from a recognized University; b) Ph.D. in any discipline; c) At least 15 years of administrative and/or teaching experience of which 8 years as Deputy Registrar or an equivalent post or position. “OR” At least 15 years of experience as Assistant Professor with eight years in Reader/Associate Professor grade / Assistant Professor (selection grade) along-with experience in Educational Administration. “OR” Comparable experience in research establishment and/or other institutions of higher education.
||North Campus, Baramulla
||Rs. 15600-39100 GP of Rs. 5400/-
||Good academic record with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) in Master’s Degree in Business Administration from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign University.
||University Health Centre (Main Campus)
||Rs. 9300-34800 GP of Rs. 5400/-
||MBBS from recognized University registered with MCI and with one year internship. ii) Five years of work experience in a reputed Government recognized Hospital. (Three years spent by candidate in obtaining PG Degrees (MD/MS) and Two years in obtaining PG Diploma from a recognized Institute shall also be counted towards essential experience prescribed for the post).
||i). M.D. in General Medicine from a recognized University. ii). Ten Years of Work experience in a reputed Government recognized Hospital.
Selection Procedure for University Of Kashmir (UOK) – Medical Officer & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15/01/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Medical Officer & More VacanciesVacancy in University Of Kashmir (UOK):
- Detailed Advertisement Notice along-with the Application Forms is available on the University website www.kashmiruniversity.net and be sent to the Recruitment Section along-with the Bank Draft of Rs.500/- pledged to the REGISTRAR, UNIVERSITY OF KASHMIR, SRINAGAR -190006 payable at J&K Bank, Ltd. University Campus, Hazratbal, Srinagar. No Postal Order will be accepted. Cost of application form once deposited shall be non-refundableII. Applicant should be 18-40 years as on 01-01-2014. However this condition shall not apply to the in-service candidates provided they have applied through proper channel.
- Candidates applying for the post of Medical Officer shall have to submit an affidavit duly sworn- in before the 1st Class Magistrate to the effect that they shall reside at the Campus for 24 hours to remain available for the patients, if appointed.
- Relevant grade which is regarded as equivalent of 55% wherever the grading system is followed by a recognized University shall also be considered eligible.
- The appointment shall be governed by the rules and regulations of the University, University Grants Commission and the Union Ministry of Human Resource Development (whichever is applicable).
- The Vice-Chancellor is empowered to place before the Selection committee suitable persons for its consideration alongwith the applications received in response to the advertisement;
- Services are transferable between the different Satellite Campuses of the University of Kashmir;
- Only those candidates should apply for the posts, who fulfill all eligibility conditions by the last date of submission of Application Forms in the University.
- The interview call letters shall be sent under Speed/Registered post. However, the University shall not be responsible for any postal delay/lapse, whatsoever.
- Applications of Government servants should be sent through the Administrative Authority concerned, the University Employees through the Registrar of their respective Universities. Applications not routed through the respective channels are liable to be rejected. Candidates may send advance copy of the application form along-with the requisite fee (wherever applicable) before the last of receipt of application.
- Candidates to be called for interview shall have to produce the original documents relating to their age, qualifications, experience and fitness etc. at the time of interview.
- Candidates invited for interview shall not be paid any T.A. and D.A.
- Impersonation or submission of false/fabricated/tampered documents or making incorrect/ false statements by a candidate, will, in addition to debarring him / her permanently or for a specific period from any employment in the University, also render him/her liable for criminal prosecution.
- Canvassing in any form by or on behalf of the candidate will lead to disqualification.
- Application form found incomplete in any respect shall be rejected without any notice.
- The University reserves the right not to fill up any of the vacancies advertised, if circumstances so warrant, without assigning any reason thereof.
- The University shall verify the antecedents of all documents submitted at any time at the time of appointment or during the tenure of service. In case, it is detected that the documents submitted are fake or the candidate has a clandestine antecedents/background and has suppressed the said information, his/her services shall be terminated forthwith.
- The post of Director shall not be interchangeable with the similar posts available in the University/Campuses.
- Candidates who had already applied for the posts of Medical Officer, Main Campus and Placement Officer, North Campus in response to the advertisement notices dated 11-09-2012 and 30-04-2012 respectively need not to apply again. However, the concerned candidates can submit the additional qualification/experience in the Recruitment Section, obtained after the date of previous advertisement notice.
- Envelope containing duly filled application form should be super-scribed as “Application for the post of……………. advertised vide Notice No. ………..dated ………………”
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 15/01/2015
University Of Kashmir (UOK) Recruitment 2014 – ADVERTISEMENT NOTICE NO. IX.