University of Kerala has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Director) through recruitment notification – University of Kerala Recruitment 2015 – NO.AD.DI.2.DPE/2015. Candidates who have completed Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from University of Kerala
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Director) Job on or before 23.05.2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||University of Kerala|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 37,400 -67,000/- p.m|
|Last Date To Apply For This Job||23.05.2015|
|Address For The Job Vacancy||Registrar, University of Kerala, Thiruvananthapuram 695034|
Detail of University of Kerala Director Recruitment:
Applications in the prescribed form are invited from qualified candidates for appointment to the post of Director, Physical Education and Sports, Department of Physical Education, University of Kerala, Thiruvananthapuram. Those who had validly submitted their applications for the post in response to the Notification No. Ad.DI.1.1001/2007 dtd. 22.05.2007, for appointment to the post of Director, Physical Education and Sports, Department of Physical Education, University of Kerala, Thiruvananthapuram need not submit applications again. But they are entitled to update their credentials in writing before the last date fixed for the receipt of applications in response to this notification. The request for updation of credentials received after the last date fixed shall not be entertained.
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age||Fees|
|Director||01||1. Ph.D in Physical Education 2. Experience of at least ten years as University Deputy Director of Physical Education or Fifteen years as University Assistant Director of Physical Education/College Director of Physical Education (Selection Grade) 3. Participation in at least two National/International Seminars/Conferences 4. Consistently good appraisal reports 5. Evidence of organising competitions and conducting coaching camps of at least two weeks duration. 6. Evidence of having produced good performance teams/atheletes for competitions like State/National/Inter University/Combined University, etc.||Rs. 37,400 Rs. 67,000 with AGP of Rs. 10,000/||Between 40 and 50 years, i.e. not less than forty years and not more than fifty years as on 01.01.2015. The usual relaxation in the upper age limit shall be allowed in r/o candidates belonging to the SC, ST and OBC. Relaxation in the Upper age limit may also be allowed in the case of persons already in the teaching service of the University. The relaxation in upper age limit contemplated above is also applicable to the qualified teachers of affiliated colleges and U.G.C. qualified technical staff (nonteaching) of the University Service who are above the age of 40.||The application form shall be accompanied by Demand Draft of Rs. 1,010/ or University PayinSlip for Rs. 1000/ towards Registration fee. Registration fee for SC/ST candidates is Rs. 250/ (Rs. 260/ in case of DD)|
Selection Procedure for University of Kerala- Director Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 05.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Director Vacancy in University of Kerala:
- Completed application along with DD/Payinslip for registration fee, two recent passport size photographs, attested copies of certificates, testimonials, etc. should reach the Registrar, University of Kerala, Thiruvananthapuram 695034 on or before 23.05.2015. The cover should be superscribed “APPLICATION FOR APPOINTMENT AS
- DIRECTOR OF PHYSICAL EDUCATION AND SPORTS” Candidates who are employed should forward their applications through proper channel or enclose NOC of employer.
- Candidates who have passed their qualifying examinations from Universities other than University of Kerala should furnish an Eligibility Certificates issued by the University of Kerala, stating that their qualifying degrees issued by other Universities, are equivalent to that of the University of Kerala, along with their application.
- Candidates, if required, should appear for an interview at Thiruvananthapuram at their own expense.
- Incomplete applications will be summarily rejected. Interim enquiries will not be entertained. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- Submission of application does not entitle the applicant any right to be appointed or be called for interview. The University reserves the right to accept/reject the applications or to renotify the post without assigning any reason.
Important dates to remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 23.05.2015
University of Kerala Recruitment 2015 – NO.AD.DI.2.DPE/2015.
30-10-2016 , 31-10-2016