University of Keralahas issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Lecturer through recruitment notification – University of Kerala Recruitment 2015 – No.Ad.AV.2./11666/15. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from University of Kerala.
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Lecturer. Walk in Interview will be held on 12/5/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||University of Kerala|
|Total No of Vacancy||1|
|Salary||Rs.21,600 /- p.m|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||12/5/2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||Pro Vice Chancellor’s Chamber, University Office, Palayam. Thiruvananthapuram|
Detail of University of Kerala Lecturer Recruitment:
University of Kerala is conductinga walkin-interview on 12.05.2015 for the selection of Lecturer (contract basis) in the Department of Biochemistry. Candidates with the prescribed qualifications may report with biodata and original certificates to prove their age, qualifications, experience and identity along with attested copies at 09.00 AM in the Pro Vice Chancellors Chamber, University Office, Palayam. Thiruvananthapuram.
- Qualifications- Good academic record with atleast 55% marks or an equivalent grade at Masters Degree in Biochemistry recognized by the University of Kerala. Candidates should have cleared the Eligibility Test for lectureship conducted by UGC, CSIR or similar tests accredited by .. However, candidates with Ph.D Degree in the concerned biect are exempted from NET qualification. Note Relaxation of 5% marks at Masters Degree level is allowed to the following categories 1. SCST Candidates. 2. Ph.D Degree holders who have passed their Masters Degree prior to 1909.1991
- Age: Not more than 40 years of age as on 01.01.2015 (Relaxable as per rules in case of OBCSCST.
- Remuneration: Consolidated remuneration of R21,600- (Rupees Twenty one thousand and six hundred only) per month (for those having
Selection Procedure for University of Kerala- Lecturer Post:
- Written Test on 12/5/2015
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Lecturer vacancy in Dr Baba Saheb Ambedkar Hospital:
Candidates with the prescribed qualifications may report with bio-data and original certificates to prove their age, qualifications, experience and identity at 09.00 AM in the Pro Vice Chancellor’s Chamber, University Office, Palayam. Thiruvananthapuram
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 12/5/2015
UNIVERSITY OF KERALA, Thiruvananthapuram
University of KeralaRecruitment 2014 – No.Ad.AV.2./11666/15