University of Keralahas issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Lecturer through recruitment notification – University of Kerala Recruitment 2015 – No.Ad.A.IV/RRVCEVA/2015. Candidates who have completed Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from University of Kerala.
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Lecturer. Walk in Interview will be held on 06/04/2015 at 11.00 A.M P.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||University of Kerala|
|Educational Qualification||Any Post Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||1|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||06/04/2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||ProVice Chancellor’s Office, University of Kerala, Senate House Campus, Palayam, Thiruvananthapuram|
Detail of University of KeralaLecturer Recruitment:
University of Kerala is conducting a walkininterview for the selection of Lecturer in Painting on contract basis on a consolidated remuneration of Rs.30,000/ (Rupees Thirty Thousand Only) per month in Raja Ravi Varma Centre of Excellence for Visual Arts, Mavelikkara on 06.04.2015 at 11.00 a.m at the ProViceChancellor’s Office, University of Kerala, Senate House Campus , Palayam, Thiruvananthapuram. Candidates who fulfil the following criteria are eligible to appear for the walkininterview for the selection of lecturer on contract basis in Painting.
- Age Limit 40 years as on 01.01.2015 (Relaxation applicable as per rules)
- Essential Qualification First Class/High Second Class Masters Degree in Painting from a recognised University after attending a regular course of study.
- Desirable Qualification : Two years teaching experience at Post Graduate / Under Graduate level. Pass in NET conducted by the UGC.
- Proposed Salary P30,000/ (Rupees Thirty Thousand Only) consolidated per month.
Selection Procedure for University of Kerala- Lecturer Post:
- Written Test on 06/04/2015
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Lecturer vacancy in Dr Baba Saheb Ambedkar Hospital:
Candidates appearing for the walkininterview are directed to report at 9.30 am on 06.04.2015 at the ProVice Chancellor’s Office, University of Kerala, Senate House Campus, Palayam, Thiruvananthapuram, along with the originals and copies of the certificates to prove their age, qualifications, experience, community etc.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 06/04/2015
VENUE : ProVice Chancellor’s Office, University of Kerala, Senate House Campus, Palayam, Thiruvananthapuram
Reference:University of KeralaRecruitment 2014 – No.Ad.A.IV/RRVCEVA/2015
26-10-2016 , 27-10-2016