University of Kerala has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Programmers through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.Tech/ BCA/ MCA/ M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from University of Kerala.
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this ProgrammersWalk in Interview will be held on 13/03/2015 at 11.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||University of Kerala|
|Educational Qualification||B.E/B.Tech/ BCA/ MCA/ M.Sc|
|Total No of Vacancy||01|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||13/03/2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job||University Computer Centre, University of Kerala , Thiruvananthapuram|
Detail of University of Kerala Programmers Recruitment:
A WalkinInterview for selection of suitable candidates to the post of Programmers on contract basis (One Vacancy) for a period of one year in the University Computer Centre, University of Kerala, Thiruvananthapuram is scheduled to be held at 11.00 A.M on 13.03.2015.
- Qualifications for the post of Programmer on contract basis B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering with a minimum of first class in aggregate from a recognised University in India. OR MCA after completing a regular full time course from any recognized University in India with a minimum of first class in aggregate. OR M.Sc (Computer Science) after completing B.Sc (Computer science) or BCA where both graduate and post graduate degrees were awarded after completing regular full time courses of recognised Universities in India with minimum of first class for both graduation and post graduation. Relaxation in percentage of marks for SC/ST and OBC candidates. Relaxation is allowed in percentage marks to the tune of 10 % for SC/ST candidates and 5% for OBC candidates eligible for reservation.
- Technical Experience 1. Experience in using latest RDBMS tools in network environment with server class Operating System. 2. Experience in using Web Programming tools. 3. Experience in the installation and maintenance of systems based on client server architecture.
- Desirable: 1. Two years experience in the areas mentioned above in the case of candidates possessing B.Tech/M.Sc./MCA Degree. 2. Consistently good academic track record from 10th standard onwards. 3. Very good score in papers like Computer Networks and Database Management Systems.
- Age : Not more than 36 years as on 01.01.2015
- Remuneration : Rs. 18,000/ per month (Rupees Eighteen thousand only)
Selection Procedure for University of Kerala – Programmers Post:
- Written Test on 13/03/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Programmers vacancy in University of Kerala:
Eligible candidates with the following qualifications may attend the interview with relevent documents (original) to prove their qualification, age and experience . They are directed to be present at 9.30 A.M in the ProViceChancellor’s Chamber, University Buildings, University of Kerala , Thiruvananthapuram. A set of photocopies if qualifying certificates are to be submitted. Eligibility Certificate issued by the University of Kerala stating that the qualifying degrees issued by University if any, are equivalent to that of University of Kerala (Latest)
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 13/03/2015
Reference: University of Kerala Recruitment 2015 – AD.DI.2.48005/UCC/2015
VENUE : University Computer Centre, University of Kerala, Thiruvananthapuram
19-01-2017 , 20-01-2017