University of Kerala has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Fellow through recruitment notification – University of Kerala Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed M.Sc/Ph.d an apply for the new recruitment notification from University of Kerala
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Project Fellow on or before 14/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name:University of Kerala
Vacancy Name:Project Fellow
Total No Of Vacancy:01
Last Date To Apply For This Job:14/05/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy:Department of Chemistry University of Kerala, Kariavattom Campus Thiruvananthapuram.
Detail Of University of Kerala Project Fellow Recruitment:
- Applications are invited from highly motivated candidates for the position of Project Fellow in a KSCSTE Project under the supervision of Prof. (Dr.) K. Mohanan, Emeritus Scientist, Department of Chemistry, University of Kerala, Kariavattom Campus, Thiruvananthapuram-6950581. The duration of the project is three years.
- Name of the Post : Project Fellow
- Number of positions available : One
- Title of the Project : “Synthesis, characterisation, DNA cleavage, antitumor, superoxide dismutase and α-amylase inhibitory activity studies of some metal based bioactive materials”.
- Qualifications : M.Sc. (Chemistry/Analytical Chemistry/ Polymer Chemistry) Eligibility for registering to the Ph.D. Degree of Kerala
- University Age : Not more than 28 years (as on1/1/2015) Salary : Rs.12100/- per month
Selection Procedure For University of Kerala- Project Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 14/05/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Project Fellow Vacancy In University of Kerala:
- The position of Project Fellow is temporary. Tenure of the post is initially for a period of one year which may be extended subject to satisfactory performance of the incumbent.
- A detailed signed Bio-data and attested copies of the relevant documents (certificates, mark lists and proof of age) should reach by post to the undersigned on or before 14-05-2015. The suitable applicants will be asked to appear for an interview for final selection. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Prof. (Dr.) K. Mohanan, Emeritus Scientist Department of Chemistry University of Kerala, Kariavattom Campus Thiruvananthapuram ,0471-2445537, 09447696794
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 14/05/2015