University of Kerala has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Fellows through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed Master’s Degree,M.Phil can apply for the new recruitment notification from University of Kerala.
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Project Fellows Job on or before 30/9/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : University of Kerala
Vacancy Name : Project Fellows
Educational Qualification : Any Masters Degree,M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No of Vacancy : 02 post
Salary : Rs.14,000/p.m
Job Location : Thiruvananthapuram
Last Date to Apply for this job : 30/9/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy :University of Kerala Thiruvananthapuram 695034
Detail of University of Kerala Project Fellows Recruitment:
- Application are invited for the post of two Project Fellows under UGC Special Assistance Programme (SAP) at the level of DRS-II sanctioned video letter No. F.5-20(DRS-II)/2015 (SAPIII) dated 20 April 2015 for a period of five years w.e.f. 01-04-2015. The thrust area of research is Literature and Cultural Studies: The Kerala Experience. The position is purely Temporary and Co-Terminus with the duration of the period. Minimum
- Essential Qualifications: The candidates to be considered for appointment of Project Fellows must have a minimum of second class (55% Marks, 50% in case of SC/ST/PH) at Master’s Degree in English or M.Phil. in the subject concerned. For further terms and conditions kindly refer to the rules available on UGC website.
- Age Limit: Candidate should be below the age of 40 years at the time of application. Remuneration: Consolidated salary of Rs. 14,000/- per month for initial 2 years and Rs.16,000/- per month from the 3rd year onwards plus HRA as per University norms (as per new UGC guidelines).
Selection Procedure for University of Kerala – Project Fellows Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30/9/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Project Fellows Vacancy in University of Kerala :
Eligible candidates may apply with full details on plain paper (including qualifications, age, Email ID, contact number, etc. along with details of certificates of qualifications, experience, if any) so as to reach the undersigned by or before 30/09/2015. The applications will be scrutinized on the basis of qualifications, experience and suitability of the candidates in the programme. Only selected candidates from the initial screening will be called for interview. No further communication on this matter will be entertained. Interview date will be intimated by “E-mail only” to the shortlisted candidates. No TA/DA will be paid if called for attending the interview. Envelops may kindly be super-scribed with the title of the post applied for.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 30/9/2015
21-01-2017 , 22-01-2017