University of Kerala has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Technicians through recruitment notification – University of Kerala Recruitment 2015 – AD.DI.2..UCC/TECH. CONT./2015 . Candidates who have completed Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from University of Kerala.
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Technicians. Walk in Interview will be held on 19/03/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||University of Kerala|
|Total No of Vacancy||02|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||19/03/2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||UNIVERSITY OF KERALA, Thiruvananthapuram|
Detail of University of Kerala Technicians Recruitment:
- Qualifications for the post of Technician on contract basis i) Diploma in Computer Hardware maintenance/ Engineering/ Technology With 75% marks in aggregate. ii) Experience of one year in computer hardware maintenance in Government / Government approved firms is desirable iii) Experience in administering LAN/WAN and web servers of a major Organisation iv) Candidates with consistently good academic track record will be preferred.
- Number of vacancy : 2
- Age : Not more than 36 years as on 01.01.2015
- Remuneration : Rs. 15,000/ per month (Rupees Fifteen thousand only)
Selection Procedure for University of Kerala – Technicians Post:
- Written Test on 19/03/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Technicians vacancy in University of Kerala:
A WalkinInterview for selection of suitable candidates to the post of Technicians on contract basis (Two Vacancies) for egovernance project in the University for a period of one year is scheduled to be held at 11.00 A.M on 19.03.2015. Eligible candidates with the following qualifications may attend the interview with relevent documents (original) to prove their qualification,age and experience . They are directed to be present at 9.30.A.M in the Pro Vice Chancellor’s Chamber, University Buildings, University of Kerala , Thiruvananthapuram. A set of photocopies of qualifying certificates are to be submitted. Eligibility Certificates issued by the University of Kerala stating that the qualifying degrees issued by University if any, are equivalent to that of University of Kerala.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 19/03/2015
VENUE : UNIVERSITY OF KERALA, Thiruvananthapuram
Reference:University of Kerala Recruitment 2014 – AD.DI.2..UCC/TECH. CONT./2015