On 04/11/2016, University of Kerala announced recruitment notification to recruit Guest Teacher. Through this recruitment notification, University of Kerala plans to recruit M.Phil/Ph.D candidates for the post of Guest Teacher. University of Kerala is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Guest Teacher. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 15/12/2016.
University of Kerala proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to University of Kerala before 15/12/2016. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||University of Kerala|
|Vacancy Name||Guest Teacher|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Posts|
|Salary Range||Not Mentioned|
|Last Date To Apply||15/12/2016|
|Address For The Job||University of Kerala , Thiruvananthapuram|
Eligibility & Details:
Guest Teacher Post:
Candidates can Get the Guest Teacher Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Guest Teacher|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Posts|
|Education required: Applicants has to be NET qualified or a Ph.D holder. Preference will be given to Retired College/ University Teachers. Separate applications must be submitted for each category|
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale: Not Mentioned|
|Age Limit: Not Mentioned|
|Application Fee For The Job: Not Mentioned|
|Procedure: Applications must be submitted in the prescribed Proforma for each category. Proforma may be mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org . Two sets of copy duly signed may be forwarded to Director, School of Distance Education, University of Kerala, Palayam, Thiruvananthapuram. Incomplete Performa will be rejected without prior notice. Application has to be submitted on or before 15th December 2016|
|Last Date: 15/12/2016|
|Location of Job: Thiruvananthapuram|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 15/12/2016
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the University of Kerala norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Guest Teacher Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 15/12/2016
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 15/12/2016