University of Madras has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Fellow through recruitment notification – University of Madras Recruitment 2015 – . Candidates who have completed Any Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from University of Madras.
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Project Fellow on or before 21/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : University of Madras
Vacancy Name : Project Fellow
Educational Qualification : Any Post Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs-14,000-18,000/-pm
Job Location : Chennai
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 21/05/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : University of Madras,Chepauk, Chennai – 600 005
Detail Of University of Madras Project Fellow Recruitment:
- Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the following position to work in the UGC-MRP.
- Name of The Post:Project Fellow
- Number of posts :one-1
- Qualifications:Post- graduate degree in Statistics/Applied Statistics (or) any other equivalent degree with 55% Knowledge in software packages like SPSS and R programming. Desirable : UGC -NET
- Fellowship amount :(i) NET/GATE qualified Rs. 16,000/- p.m. for initial two years and Rs. Rs. 18,000/- p.m. for the third year. (ii) Non-GATE/Non-NET Rs. 14,000/p.m. for initial 2 years and Rs. 16,000/- for the third year.
- Maximum Period:THREE Years
Selection Procedure For University of Madras – Project Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 21/05/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Project Fellow Vacancy in University of Madras:
Application on a plain paper along with the Bio-data should be sent on or before May 21, 2015 to the undersigned and a soft copy of the same be mailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 21/05/2015