University of Madras has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from University of Madras
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Project Research Fellow Job on or before 25/4/2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||University of Madras|
|Vacancy Name||Project Research Fellow|
|Educational Qualification||Any Post Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||25/4/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Dr. N. Nagarajan, Professor & Principal Investigator, Department of Adult and Continuing Education, University of Madras, Chepauk, Chennai – 600005|
Detail of University of Madras Project Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited for a post of Project Research Fellow to work in a research project on Decentralization of Education Committee and its Participation and Implications” under UGC-UPE Phase II Programme entitled Centre for Rural Development and Strategic StudiesPart II”
- Nature of Post: purely temporary for a period of one year and will be governed by the rules and regulations of the University of Madras
- Fellowship: Rs. 12,000/- per month (consolidated)
- Qualification: A recognized any Post-graduate Degree in respective or related disciplines.
- Desirable: Working knowledge in Computer and in statistical software SPSS.
- Nature of Job: The post involves Library work and Extensive Travel & Field work to collect data in rural areas in Tamilnadu.
Selection Procedure for University of Madras- Project Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 25/4/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Project Research Fellow Vacancy in University of Madras:
Application in a plain paper and resume with attested copy of certificates should reach on or before 25-04-2015 to Dr. N. Nagarajan, Professor & Principal Investigator, Department of Adult and Continuing Education, University of Madras, Chepauk, Chennai – 600005 Email : nnagarajan 1958a)yahoo.co.in, Mobile:9840216580.
Important dates to remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 25/4/2015
26-02-2017 , 27-02-2017