University of Madras has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Assistant & more Vacancies through recruitment notification – University of Madras Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed M.Sc an apply for the new recruitment notification from University of Madras
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Research Assistant & more Vacancies on or before 15/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||University of Madras|
|Vacancy Name||Research Assistant & more Vacancies|
|Total No of Vacancy||03 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||04/05/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||University of Madras ,Guindy Campus, Chennai 600 025|
Detail of University of Madras Research Assistant &more Vacancies Recruitment:
- Applications are invited for the RESEARCH ASSISTANT, STUDENTSHIP and TRAINEESHIP vacancies to carry out project/research work in the DBT – Bioinformatics Infrastructure Facility, University of Madras.
- Essential Qualification Research Assistant (for 1 Year with consolidated stipend of Rs.14,300/- per month): M.Sc., Biophysics/Bioinformatics/Biotechnology/Biochemistry/Life sciences with experience in handling software packages related to molecular modelling applications.
- Traineeship (for 2-3 months with consolidated stipend of Rs.8,000/- per month): Those who have completed M.Sc., Bioinformatics/Biophysics/Biotechnology/Life sciences
- Studentship (for 2-3 months with consolidated stipend of Rs.8,000/- per month): Those who have completed M.Sc., Bioinformatics/Biophysics/Biotechnology/Life sciences
Selection Procedure for University of Madras- Research Assistant &more Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 04/05/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Research Assistant &more Vacancies Vacancy in University of Madras:
Interested candidate must mail CV on or before 4 th May 2015 to email@example.com and hard copy to “Dr. D. Velmurugan, Professor & Head, CAS in Crystallography and Biophysics, University of Madras, Guindy Campus, Chennai 600 025”. Shortlisted candidates will be intimated to attend the interview.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 04/05/2015